• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was cat sitting and it was right around the time the trailers for the new season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel dropped and long story short, anyone know a reputable place that could clone a cat?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't come up with new words so I'll post what I posted on my Facebook

Lovey passed to the bridge today.

It's not easy, it never is and it never will be. It's not something we woke up thinking it would happen, we did not believe at all this was her last Christmas with us.

We were with her at her moment and she was strong and she was loving and she told us today it was time. The condition of her auto immune system had deteriorated this year and we all knew there was no more that she could endure after 6 years of battling it. Today was very bad for her and we couldn't let her endure it any longer. We don't want to go into detail of it as it breaks our soul knowing that she held on with it for so long.

We held her tight, we told her we and everyone loved her. We asked for forgiveness for holding on maybe too long. She was not in good health. But she loved, she loved so much our Princess. She is with Han, Luke, Leia, Geordi, Chewbacca, Thor, Kady, Izzy, Lexi, Lola, Ivan and all the others. So many that all our hearts break a little each time, but how strong it rebounds with each new loving friend that we rescue and they rescue us

Lovey was so much and this comes as such a great shock and we thank Dr. Walton and the staff at Dewdney for being there for us time and time again.

We love you so much Lovey, you will never be forgotten.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know saying I am sorry probably isn’t enough, but I truly am. I have been there and probably will be again. They truly are part of the family, a true friend. I will be thinking of you and your friend.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2018-12-30_23-28-4.png