• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - Early pick for the Sixers next year

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know - I'm crazy, but I want to get a name out there for next year, and this season hasn't even started.

Markelle Fultz, PG, Washington. He's a 6'4" PG that can also light it up. He's a great floor general, as they say. the NBA Draft next year is loaded, and after the draft, I think the Sixers will have a very talented team, and one that will be contenders for a very long time. As I said, the draft is loaded with stars, but I want to get Fultz' name out there to watch this upcoming college season.If we wind up with him, then I think we'll have a star-laden starting team for many years to come. We'll wind up trading a big - either Okafor or Noel, and barring injuries, we'll be talented at every position, with still more high picks to come.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know - I'm crazy, but I want to get a name out there for next year, and this season hasn't even started.

Markelle Fultz, PG, Washington. He's a 6'4" PG that can also light it up. He's a great floor general, as they say. the NBA Draft next year is loaded, and after the draft, I think the Sixers will have a very talented team, and one that will be contenders for a very long time. As I said, the draft is loaded with stars, but I want to get Fultz' name out there to watch this upcoming college season.If we wind up with him, then I think we'll have a star-laden starting team for many years to come. We'll wind up trading a big - either Okafor or Noel, and barring injuries, we'll be talented at every position, with still more high picks to come.

I like him. I really like Lonzo Ball, too, but I hear Fultz is the better prospect right now. Don't know much about them at this point.

Hypothetically, we could end up with two top 5-10 picks. We could end up with Fultz and another wing player. The possibilities are endless.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I haven't really heard this name as a top prospect but I'm now seeing Dennis Smith, PG, NC State going #1 in some mock drafts?

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is my preference if we go PG, if his knees check out.

However, Josh Jackson is unquestionably number 1 on my Sixers big board. Big time scorer and good enough shooter who doesn't need the ball much at all to effect the game. The ideal wing to pair with Simmons as their games mesh perfectly.

Getting Jackson and a PG later in the lottery like Smith, Fultz, Fox, Ball or the French guy would just be perfect.

Last edited:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Jackson, and I think Fultz gets the nod over smith because of his size. Time will tell. I was looking at PG, not thinking abut Jackson, who is a stud ,and big time star in the making. Wow,to get him and paired with Simmons, Embiid, etc., we would really be loaded.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 16-17 draft could be loaded.
And we could have two lottery picks.

Better of SAC/PHI and LAL (1-3 protected).