• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon State. You can have your coach back.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Nebraska hired Mike Riley, everyone in the PAC (the only people who recognized his name), said he would jump up every year and beat a team he shouldn’t.

Who woulda ever thought that would be Purdue.

Now it’s drinking time.
:suds::suds::suds:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of ironic though isn't It? Riley has beaten as many highly ranked teams as any coach you have had since Osborne right?

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of ironic though isn't It? Riley has beaten as many highly ranked teams as any coach you have had since Osborne right?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Shit, might be right.

More Rum.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Shit, might be right.

More Rum.

It's all good dude, we are in the same boat. Except Osborne was just a slightly better than Mike Price.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good dude, we are in the same boat. Except Osborne was just a slightly better than Mike Price.

Honestly, there is nothing anyone can say about the current state of affairs of Husker Football that would be out of line right now.

Even Mizzu and Duck fans can tell us we’re shit and I agree.
Still gonna fuck with ‘em tonight.

I got lots of fucking Rum, and the liquor store just dropped off this week’s pallet.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, there is nothing anyone can say about the current state of affairs of Husker Football that would be out of line right now.

Even Mizzu and Duck fans can tell us we’re shit and I agree.
Still gonna fuck with ‘em tonight.

I got lots of fucking Rum, and the liquor store just dropped off this week’s pallet.

Nebraska fans deserve a trip to the Palouse, regardless of the outcome I think the pre and post game would be fun for fans.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans deserve a trip to the Palouse, regardless of the outcome I think the pre and post game would be fun for fans.

Yeah, but not this year. Ya’ll would kill NU.
Good win today.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

currently absorbing another "coulda,woulda…shoulda" ballgame, Gratz to Cal for exposing us, great d today.

after careful consideration these are my current coaching needs and wants…

-o-coord…GONE!

-d-coord…i want too see next years corp return w/ the same coach.

-HC…i aint sold on #haLLin, put him back as my defensive CB coach and get him focused on that

because of @AlaskaGuy insistence on current Cal OC Beau Baldwin, i kept my open on this guy's play calling all game today and he delivered the goods. fucking cal couldn't be stopped thru the air or land. run game was magnificent. RB #28 for Cal is a sweet story and a recruiting gem, be the kid walked on. Beau developed him anyways and that takes a keen eye.

i'm "ON" the Baldwin for Beaver head coaching from here on. we need a west coast recruiting guy and he has torched my beavs for 5 years now. i'm sick of losing.

btw…

RB THOMAS TYNER has been a pleasure to watch as a beaver and i am thankful that my university choose to accept him to be on our team this year. i can't wait to shake that kids hand someday and thank him personally.

everybody ABOVE my new HC better have a swivel on their heads because failing at recruiting is a complete FUCKUP as far as i am concerned. we lose good committed talent because of the last 3 years @ State. my Ads numbers are about to be over if he doesn't address the current recruiting practices @ State.

well, glad i got this all out in the open…

GO DUCKZ @ WASHINGTON!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
currently absorbing another "coulda,woulda…shoulda" ballgame, Gratz to Cal for exposing us, great d today.

-o-coord…GONE!

-HC…i aint sold on #haLLin, put him back as my defensive CB coach and get him focused on that

because of @AlaskaGuy insistence on current Cal OC Beau Baldwin, i kept my open on this guy's play calling all game today and he delivered the goods. fucking cal couldn't be stopped thru the air or land. run game was magnificent. RB #28 for Cal is a sweet story and a recruiting gem, be the kid walked on. Beau developed him anyways and that takes a keen eye.

i'm "ON" the Baldwin for Beaver head coaching from here on. we need a west coast recruiting guy and he has torched my beavs for 5 years now. i'm sick of losing.

btw…

RB THOMAS TYNER has been a pleasure to watch as a beaver and i am thankful that my university choose to accept him to be on our team this year. i can't wait to shake that kids hand someday and thank him personally.

everybody ABOVE my new HC better have a swivel on their heads because failing at recruiting is a complete FUCKUP as far as i am concerned. we lose good committed talent because of the last 3 years @ State. my Ads numbers are about to be over if he doesn't address the current recruiting practices @ State.

GO DUCKZ @ WASHINGTON!
Beau Baldwin knows his sh1t. I'm hoping Washington replaces Smith with him.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-o-coord…GONE!

btw…

GO DUCKZ @ WASHINGTON!

Tl;dr
Riley’s your man, right?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beau Baldwin knows his sh1t. I'm hoping Washington replaces Smith with him.

i couldn't agree more…he is young , talented and know's how to win @ the PAC12 D1 level…make no mistake, he is ready to be a HC and you have been right from day 1 AGuy.

ONWERDS!

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEAH WE'LL TAKE HIM BACK!

as my school's new Athletic Director right behind CBaseball coach Pat Casey of course. Until that time arises MR can serve as my Fundraiser CEO.

Sweeeeeeeeet.
You call your people, and I’ll help Mike pack.

TheReal_NU

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta include at least a $100 pre-paid gas card…should get him half way at least.

He’s got a $4,000,000 buyout.
He can buy his own gas.