• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh yes, the craft beer market...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pisses me off is douche bags who think they are better than someone because they don't drink the same beers. Personally, I'm not a fan of porters and stouts but I know some that are and love them. I prefer IPA's and some people just don't like the bitter hop taste. It's all about taste and all beers are different, hipster faggots that look down their nose at people can suck a huge dick (and they probably do).

I totally agree, the guy acted like I knew nothing about beer since I didn't choose some IPA.

To be honest I like IPA's just as much as porters and stouts, I like to change it up all the time and try different things.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is too funny and true. Was at the bar once and got a Guiness. The hipster douche next to me said I see that you haven't graduated to real beer yet. :L

i think you confused hipster for beer snob, hipsters only drink PBR, right?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pisses me off is douche bags who think they are better than someone because they don't drink the same beers. Personally, I'm not a fan of porters and stouts but I know some that are and love them. I prefer IPA's and some people just don't like the bitter hop taste. It's all about taste and all beers are different, hipster faggots that look down their nose at people can suck a huge dick (and they probably do).

I'm with you, IPA's are where its at, porters and stouts, while okay, just dont measure up...screw those uncultured stout fools:D

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree, the guy acted like I knew nothing about beer since I didn't choose some IPA.

To be honest I like IPA's just as much as porters and stouts, I like to change it up all the time and try different things.

have you had Old Rasputin? if you're a stout fan, definitely give this one a try

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is too funny and true. Was at the bar once and got a Guiness. The hipster douche next to me said I see that you haven't graduated to real beer yet. :L

please tell me you kicked im in his c.unt

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you confused hipster for beer snob, hipsters only drink PBR, right?

LOL..True because anyone that drinks PBR on a regular basis obviously has no clue. Even when I had no money and bought cheap crap I would never touch PBR.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please tell me you kicked im in his c.unt

Oh trust me I really wanted to but I just shook my head and just watched the game. Since I was getting a drink and some food while on a business trip I decided I didn't want to have to explain why I spent the night in jail.