• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh boy... Dana wanted TT, but they say no..

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, if he stays, ok, if he goes ok.....not one $ more......ever

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the info huskers1217.

I hope he leaves and has better success than here. This is so all of those who want him gone get their wish and then those who got their wish can pray for DickRod’s return. Or bring in Terry Bowden. Or let’s bring in Doc. Yea, that’s it. Bring Doc back home. Wait a minute.

With all of No Balls contacts maybe we could get a branch off of Saban’s staff. Maybe the towel boy or ball boy would want to coach here. Keeping politically correct, it could be ball girl or towel girl. At that point, who cares. I’m sure Lyin’ Shane Lyons has a contingency plan. It was in the article. Dana is supposed to talk to him prior to Dana negotiating a contract with another school. Solid plan No Balls, solid plan. By the way, while I was at the OU game, the stadium is taking shape. Ollie left you a solid, no fail plan. All Hail King Ollie.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 questions. Who the hell is David Collier? And who is Don Williams?

Last edited:

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell Bull Shit

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT announces hire of Matt Wells... HC of Utah St.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s official!<br><br>Please join us in welcoming our new head coach, Matt Wells!<br><br><a href="News about #WreckEm on Twitter">#WreckEm</a>⚫️ <a href="https://t.co/eZpw0fCEwC">pic.twitter.com/eZpw0fCEwC</a></p>&mdash; Texas Tech Football (@TexasTechFB) <a href="">November 30, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few things here,

If Shane Lyons and the Tech AD are as close as some reports say they are then it makes perfect sense that Tech wasn't interested. Usually programs tend to stay away from in conference hires anyway so throw in that the relationships are good then... makes sense to steer clear of Dana. Besides, TT just fired a Dana clone, why hire him when Kliff is Dana 2.0?

I aint buying that Dana is in some hot rush to get out of Morgantown, I also aint buying these programs being all hot n bothered to grab him. Smells like an agent trying to get his client more money after he has an ok season imho.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the info huskers1217.

I hope he leaves and has better success than here. This is so all of those who want him gone get their wish and then those who got their wish can pray for DickRod’s return. Or bring in Terry Bowden. Or let’s bring in Doc. Yea, that’s it. Bring Doc back home. Wait a minute.

With all of No Balls contacts maybe we could get a branch off of Saban’s staff. Maybe the towel boy or ball boy would want to coach here. Keeping politically correct, it could be ball girl or towel girl. At that point, who cares. I’m sure Lyin’ Shane Lyons has a contingency plan. It was in the article. Dana is supposed to talk to him prior to Dana negotiating a contract with another school. Solid plan No Balls, solid plan. By the way, while I was at the OU game, the stadium is taking shape. Ollie left you a solid, no fail plan. All Hail King Ollie.
Ol Doc got 8 more this year so far and has the Herd rollin into Blacksburg this weekend to try n keep VT home for the bowl season. TB had a rough season but...Akron is still better than they were when he arrived.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...someone is lying...Dana said he has no idea what anyone is talking about...he has been out recruiting all week...Lyin' Shane says the same thing in a tweet....bizarre times in Morgantown..

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...someone is lying...Dana said he has no idea what anyone is talking about...he has been out recruiting all week...Lyin' Shane says the same thing in a tweet....bizarre times in Morgantown..

I believe the correct phrase (Kudos President Trump) is “Fake News”

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
, I also aint buying these programs being all hot n bothered to grab him. Smells like an agent trying to get his client more money after he has an ok season imho.
My thoughts also. I can't see others coming hot and heavy after an 8 win coach after firing 6and7 win guys.....agents greed

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts also. I can't see others coming hot and heavy after an 8 win coach after firing 6and7 win guys.....agents greed

Depends..an 8 win coach looks pretty good to a program that can't make the extra dollars by getting their team into a bowl game year in and year out...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends..an 8 win coach looks pretty good to a program that can't make the extra dollars by getting their team into a bowl game year in and year out...
Huh, the extra practice is a great thing, most bowl games cost the teams money....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just an 8 win season but a disappointing 8 win season. Many thought that it should have been more.

Only Mountaineer fans would look at our 8 win season and say it was disappointing though.

Everyone outside of us thinks we had a great year. Since I live in the Cuse, I received nothing but atta boys Wednesday night when I was at a dinner meeting.

I’m like... ‘but, we lost...

And, every time... I was interrupted.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ol Doc got 8 more this year so far and has the Herd rollin into Blacksburg this weekend to try n keep VT home for the bowl season. TB had a rough season but...Akron is still better than they were when he arrived.
8 more in good ol’ CUSA. Good enough for 2nd in their Division, 3rd in the Conference. Didn’t beat nor compete against a Power 5 this year but that could change against VT. Sold me. Bring Doc home.

I believe you meant to write that TB had ANOTHER rough season. TB’s best record in 7 years, 8 - 5. Next best, 7-7. Balance are all sub-500 for a 35-50 record to date.