• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official dont trade Gags thread

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably trade him for a younger cheaper winger and a draft pick or 2. then use the extra oney to sign a goalie.

(seriously) Do you really think that Homer would dump Gagne just to basically cut salary Scott?

I mean, don't you think there are easier ways (hartnell) to shed payroll than to trade a long time fan fav??

IMO - asking him to waive his ntc HAS to be for someone of fairly high value and it also has to be to a team that Gagne wouldn't mind going to.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think they would trade him for a young winger and a pick. then use the money to sign a goalie. our team would improve right now and in the future. that is why they would make the move.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

Well.....I'm sure whatever is going to happen happens very soon, agreed?

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ovechkin, Semin, Varlamov, Mike Green, and 8 first rounders
for
Gagne

And then we trade Ovechkin, Semin, Varlamov, Green, 8 first rounders, and Pittsburgh's 3rd for Neuvirth. Everybody wins!

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<3 Gagne! Def in MY top 3 favorite Flyers behind Leclair and Dejardines. :)

I personally would hate to see Gags go, one of my favorite flyers by far, But, if we can trade him for someone that CAN replace him ( which will be hard to do) then I would. I have heard ALOT of rumors like all of you have that LA is looking to get Kovi (for an extreme price)carter,and gags. I for one think that is a sick ass line, but will it happen? its a long shot but if we get the = in return then I would be ok with it..kopitar,jack johnson etc etc. I would still hate to see him go.....I mean come on how wierd would it be for gags to be in some other jersey?

nolesfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I personally would hate to see Gags go, one of my favorite flyers by far, But, if we can trade him for someone that CAN replace him ( which will be hard to do) then I would. I have heard ALOT of rumors like all of you have that LA is looking to get Kovi (for an extreme price)carter,and gags. I for one think that is a sick ass line, but will it happen? its a long shot but if we get the = in return then I would be ok with it..kopitar,jack johnson etc etc. I would still hate to see him go.....I mean come on how wierd would it be for gags to be in some other jersey?

The Kings are reportedly out of the running for Kovalchuk. His asking price has been made public. "Ilya Kovalchuk is believed to be demanding a 10-year/$100 million contract."

Last edited by a moderator:

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kings are reportedly out of the running for Kovalchuk. His asking price has been made public. "Ilya Kovalchuk is believed to be demanding a 10-year/$100 million contract."

WOW who does he think he is A-ROD lol. Thats an absurd amount of money by anyones standard. I would pay him in Layers Gum before I paid him that much. Looks like Kovy wont have a new home anytime soon.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll find out one way or another today. Either he stays put or he's off to the Kings. I don't know if we'll trade him if we don't do it today.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW who does he think he is A-ROD lol. Thats an absurd amount of money by anyones standard. I would pay him in Layers Gum before I paid him that much. Looks like Kovy wont have a new home anytime soon.

haha I am so sick and tired of talking bout this dude. Kovy -- just sign with Dweebles so we can forget about you already!! :)

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kovy is a joke. How can you demand money when you have nothing to show off that you deserve that money. No cups, 1 playoff victory. You are a loser Kovy, pack your shit and take your circus overseas.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kovy is a joke. How can you demand money when you have nothing to show off that you deserve that money. No cups, 1 playoff victory. You are a loser Kovy, pack your shit and take your circus overseas.

You're blaming him because he's had Don Waddell as his GM for his entire career minus 3 months? He's probably the 2nd best goal scorer in the league. Him and Ovechkin are the only 2 locks for 40 goals at this level in the entire world. He has the right to take his time and decide what is best for him and what he wants to accomplish for his career. It's not his fault the media is making things up left and right because they don't have anything else to talk about.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea the only reason i want kovalchuk to sign is because it seems to be delaying the gagne deal. however, if i was kovalchuk i would be taking my time. he is second to only ovechkin in goals since the lockout.