• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Arizona Wildcat Basketball Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I just think that Zeus had a ways to go on the two fronts of getting into foul trouble, and being ineffective (usually against smaller, quicker centers). He really needs to work on not only controlling his fouls, but also how to adjust to smaller centers. I agree though, we are really going to need him to jump in minutes, and effective minutes. And hopefully Korchek can pick up those other 5-7 minutes while Zeus sits. I think that the big men for AZ are going to be the key. We know that the back court will be fine. But with only really Korchek, and a little AG until Peters gets to play in January, it will be very important to combat any front court weakness this year.
Bachynski best shot blocker in nation!

Last edited by a moderator:

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a pretty decent squad this season, but to me the freshman players will still kinda be question marks until I see them in high-pressure situations. I hope Gordon is as solid as he seems to be

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yip

:agree:
What up Fork. I'm excited for this upcoming year in basketball... you should be too. Jahii will be one of the top PG's in the country.
Jahii and Jermain and Calean .

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Jahii and Jermain and Calean .

Calaen is good he was great in china he is for real..... There is not a quicker back court than Jahii and Calaen but obviously Jermaine is better gives you more scoring and defense, but Calaen could be good if he stays out of trouble.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go start recruiting UA fans... hopefully this board will be a little more active once the Football and Basketball season starts.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Calaen better than any of your back up guards to be honest.......

Look, I think Calaen is going to be good, I've seen him play a few times... I told you that. But he will definitely take 2 or 3 years to develop. He won't have much of an impact next year. Mayes, York, and Pitts are all A LOT better than him right now. All three of our back up guards were top 100 recruits. We'll be just fine.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I think Calaen is going to be good, I've seen him play a few times... I told you that. But he will definitely take 2 or 3 years to develop. He won't have much of an impact next year. Mayes, York, and Pitts are all A LOT better than him right now. All three of our back up guards were top 100 recruits. We'll be just fine.

CR looked really good in china. He will make a bigger impact than Evan as our 6th man.