• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nude pictures of Carlismo released

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
YOU PERVS! i cant beleive you clicked here, unbeleivable

anyways i dont usually start threads because im extremly lazy but i thought i should start one to say that Money Weems practiced today and should be back soon. Not sure how he's going to fit or what kind of role he's going to get when he returns , should be interesting to see who takes a back seat if not money himself.

First off you've goot rosanne(a similar player with more upside) breaking out and quickly becoming a number 2 option, do they want to mess with that and cut derozan role a bit?
then you've got Owl aka KDS 2.0 who despite being unable to put the ball on the floor without turning it over or guard a rock is playing quite decent and rebounding well. Does he take a back seat?

then last you've got that pointy faced rat julien wright who leo's been raving about during broadcast's and i just know triano hears leo comments while analyzing the game tapes and is influenced. Does wright take a backseat due to beign a carrot nosed black snowman who's too slippery to hang on to the ball or throw a rock in the ocean? does leo's in game manipulation get to triano and affect his game plans?

or does Mo weems go to the doghouse?

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
oh great, everyones going to act like they didnt read the thread now because of the title.

YOU PERVS! DISCUSS MONEY WEEMS AT ONCE!!! or at least give me some rep