• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

November 17 is a huge date I believe.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think November 17th is a huge date for us. Why? Barring any injuries during practice this week and next week's game... we are expected to have our key offensive players back on the field.

Okung's initial date to return is November 17th. Did Okung practice last week? Because I read somewhere that the Hawks were expecting him to practice. Because if he did, then the Hawks will have 3 weeks to put him back on the active roster.

Breno's healing process is slower than expected, but I think he's to be available within the next couple of weeks or so.

Then we will have just a couple of weeks left to decide whether they want to activate Harvin from the PUP list and put him on the active roster or risk losing him the rest of the season to IR.

Can't wait to have these guys back and it's interesting since the week after the Vikings game is BYE.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per PC, both did on the field drills yesterday and looked good. We will see what that means in terms of there return.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have November 17 circled on my calendar for another reason. The Niners have to travel to face the Saints. If the Niners lose, this could be the tie-breaker to lock in home field advantage for the Seahawks post season. Of course, we would need to beat the Saints a couple weeks later.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have November 17 circled on my calendar for another reason. The Niners have to travel to face the Saints. If the Niners lose, this could be the tie-breaker to lock in home field advantage for the Seahawks post season. Of course, we would need to beat the Saints a couple weeks later.

After seeing the Saints come up with a dud in Jersey, I think the Hawks can win that game at home. Of course it would help with everybody back healthy and maybe Bevell learns how to call a smart game.

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing the Saints come up with a dud in Jersey, I think the Hawks can win that game at home. Of course it would help with everybody back healthy and maybe Bevell learns how to call a smart game.

At the beginning of the season, I had the Hawks beating the Saints at home anyways. But with the way things have been changing week to week in the NFL, nothing is guaranteed. We have laid some duds the past two weeks as well but were fortunate to get the W's.

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints are always explosive at home and are a completely different team in that Dome. I fully expect the Saints to beat the Niners at home. This upcoming 3 game stretch for the Niners will be the toughest of their season. Home against Panthers, @ New Orleans and @ Washington. The Panthers have been playing real well lately and will be a tough game for the Niners. @ New Orleans will most likely be a loss and @ Washington will be a tricky game with a fully healthy RG3. I fully expect the Niners to lose at least one game in the next 3 and would not be surprised at all if they lose two games. That will virtually guarantee us the #1 seed if we take care of business and beat the Saints at home and then we can lose @ San Fran and it would still not hurt us. I see us finishing 14-2 for the season.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know, i'm buying into the Hawks mentality on this season. 1-0 every week. i am just looking at the Atlanta game i couldn't care less about what the Saint's or whiners do.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the vikings game in my head for another reason. Can we prove that we can stop the run.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the vikings game in my head for another reason. Can we prove that we can stop the run.

I agree. However, I think what we saw the past couple of games from the past couple of games won't happen vs. the Vikes. I believe the run defense underestimated the running game from Rams and Bucs because honestly, they got nothing coming into the game against Seattle. I fully expect the Hawks to be well prepared to stop AP that game.

We'll just have to see how it plays out this week. If the Atlanta running game gashes us the way the Rams and Bucs did, then we should be very very very worried.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know, i'm buying into the Hawks mentality on this season. 1-0 every week. i am just looking at the Atlanta game i couldn't care less about what the Saint's or whiners do.

Very true, one week at a time. This needs to be the week the Hawks come out on all cylinders and put down a bad Falcons team. Can't use the excuse it's a 1pm start time since they've won 2 of 3. I want to see a heavy dose of Lynch in the first half.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the prospects of Seattle having to beat New Orleans at home on Monday Night to secure home field throughout the playoffs much more than having to beat the 9ers on the road the week after a Monday Night game. Obviously I hope the Seahawks win both games regardless, but it's apparent which situation is preferable.