• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not Happy with the Dub

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Defense is a trainwreck right now our offense not even close to be avg. Its hard to move the ball.. Jones and Hebert look like all pros against our Defense and our field goal kicker is trash game on the line we all knew he was going to miss luckily he had 2 tries

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd opine that the offense is average, the defense is, I dunno what the defense is except to say it certainly isn't what it was touted to be this off-season. I can't front. I had very little faith in Hopkins making the FG. It was lucky indeed he had another try. The skins 2 minute offense looks high school-ish in the way it's not prepared. This isn't a player problem though, its a coaching problem. It was fortunate 13 was able to get out of bounds or using their time out would've bitten em in the ass right there.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always look at wins like this:

Yes, it wasn't the Prettiest or Hottest girl at the Dance, but it was a girl.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy for the win. We have to be honest and say the WTF were lucky also .... wide open WR for the Giants drops a TD and they get a 2nd chance on a missed FG. That isn't going to happen every week.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always look at wins like this:

Yes, it wasn't the Prettiest or Hottest girl at the Dance, but it was a girl.
And all girls look the same in the dark. Amirite or amirite

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy for the win. We have to be honest and say the WTF were lucky also .... wide open WR for the Giants drops a TD and they get a 2nd chance on a missed FG. That isn't going to happen every week.

To put it another way, 30 points wins most NFL games BUT LET'S NOT FORGET WHO WE WERE PLAYING.

Our defense was overrated last season and it appears to be overrated this season too.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good and we were lucky last night.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to use the "week 4 is when a team establishes an identity" statement.
I may be back pedaling faster than Deion in a falcons jersey....but i believe the defense locks down teams starting week 5

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to use the "week 4 is when a team establishes an identity" statement.
I may be back pedaling faster than Deion in a falcons jersey....but i believe the defense locks down teams starting week 5

This is off topic except when you mentioned week 4 because that's the week the Brady Bunch goes to New England. Now that should be interesting.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all girls look the same in the dark. Amirite or amirite
Yeah and in today's world, all girls aren't girls. Too many letters for me to describe them all! Gotta break out the old Venn diagram to figure some of this stuff out! :rolleyes2:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and in today's world, all girls aren't girls. Too many letters for me to describe them all! Gotta break out the old Venn diagram to figure some of this stuff out! :rolleyes2:
I knew a dude who got caught up in a situation of that nature. Somewhere down in LA he picked up what he thought was a tall pretty working girl. He paid her and pulled out his dick. Then she pulled out his dick. They got to arguing over the money and dude I know tried taking his money by force and got his ass kicked. Ended up in the hospital for a few days and missed a a week of work or so.

That was a while back though. At least 20-25 years before the lgbqtwxyz designation. became SOP.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

emma stone thank you GIF

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Defense is a trainwreck right now our offense not even close to be avg. Its hard to move the ball.. Jones and Hebert look like all pros against our Defense and our field goal kicker is trash game on the line we all knew he was going to miss luckily he had 2 tries

I couldn't believe we kept falling for the read option play with Jones. I can see getting fooled once but 3 times!!!!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To put it another way, 30 points wins most NFL games BUT LET'S NOT FORGET WHO WE WERE PLAYING.

Our defense was overrated last season and it appears to be overrated this season too.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good and we were lucky last night.
The good news is they capitalized on their luck.

I am hoping that week 4 thing Skins mentioned is the problem. Both DEs got abused by the RPO. Clearly the WTF know they are hurting at LBer, there seemed to be a lot of 2 LBer sets.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am hoping that week 4 thing Skins mentioned is the problem. Both DEs got abused by the RPO. Clearly the WTF know they are hurting at LBer, there seemed to be a lot of 2 LBer sets.

I really like Del Rio but like us he is somewhat old school. I sometimes wonder if some of these youngsters, who think they know it all already, are not listening to him when he tries to teach defensive techniques because I see a lot of our players on defense doing things that are not taught by him. I'm sure Del Rio didn't teach that blown coverage on an easy pass and catch by the Giants that was dropped last night but a pass like that is not going to be dropped in the future so that has to be cleaned up. I see some of our defensive players out of position and anticipating the play before the ball is snapped way too much too.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It shouldn't have taken them this long to realize that about the LBs. Bostic is an effort guy, but he has no business being a starting LB. He can be abused 100% of the time in pass coverage, I'd put money on that. What Reed Doughty was to playing safety. Bostic is to playing LB. Cole Holcomb should not be a team's best LB on the team. Jamin has some talent, but is extremely raw. I read during the off-season that RR saw a lot of Thomas Davis in him. I was hoping he was talking about T Davis from 2014, 2015. I now think he was talking T Davis from 2020.