• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NOT AUGUSTIN! OH DEAR GOD, NOT AUGUSTIN!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Toronto Raptors Waive DJ Augustin

The Raptors continue to make roster moves — having confirmed the blockbuster Rudy Gay trade, the team announced that guard DJ Augustin has been waived. From the press release: “Augustin was signed by the club as a free agent July 22. Augustin appeared in 10 games, averaging 2.1 points, 1.0 assists and 8.2 minutes. The roster now stands at 14.”

SLAM ONLINE | » Toronto Raptors Waive DJ Augustin

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep DD,Ross,JV, and Amir. And draft a stud in this years draft I love DeRozan as a 2nd option if he doesn't develop into a superstar which seems unlikely now. Only 9.5 million per year? I would take that If I were you guys perfect contract for a 2nd option.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just keep DD,Ross,JV, and Amir. And draft a stud in this years draft I love DeRozan as a 2nd option if he doesn't develop into a superstar which seems unlikely now. Only 9.5 million per year? I would take that If I were you guys perfect contract for a 2nd option.

The greatest thing about this upcoming draft is that 4 of the projected top 5 players play positions we need at the starter position: 2 PGs, 1 SF, 1 PF and the ultimate prize, Wiggins is a SG. So, if we land anywhere in the top 5, we'll get someone the Wraptors can use right away. In the unlikelihood that we actually land Wiggins, then Zitz loses his starting spot and will likely get traded. Having said all that though, a lot of folks are saying that both Zitz and Pork Chops don't fit into Ujiri's long-term plans and may be on their way out before the season even ends.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The greatest thing about this upcoming draft is that 4 of the projected top 5 players play positions we need at the starter position: 2 PGs, 1 SF, 1 PF and the ultimate prize, Wiggins is a SG. So, if we land anywhere in the top 5, we'll get someone the Wraptors can use right away. In the unlikelihood that we actually land Wiggins, then Zitz loses his starting spot and will likely get traded. Having said all that though, a lot of folks are saying that both Zitz and Pork Chops don't fit into Ujiri's long-term plans and may be on their way out before the season even ends.

what i wouldn`t give to spread crack tear in these folks faces

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wiggins is a 3.............. DeRozan would play the 2.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9.5 million a year is a great deal for a 2nd option. DeRozan I think stays put........ I know Wiggins is said to be an SG but hes 6"8 if your playing him at the 2 you need to have another tall guard by him. Gordon Hayward is the only 2 that is 6"8. DeRozan also is a longtime Raptor and alot of Raptors fans dont wanna see him go....... But there are also alot of haters I just think he would be great next to a superstar as a 2nd option.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you wanna see him go? Not many players are willing to be a 2nd option I think DeRozan would do whatever it takes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
9.5 million a year is a great deal for a 2nd option. DeRozan I think stays put........ I know Wiggins is said to be an SG but hes 6"8 if your playing him at the 2 you need to have another tall guard by him. Gordon Hayward is the only 2 that is 6"8. DeRozan also is a longtime Raptor and alot of Raptors fans dont wanna see him go....... But there are also alot of haters I just think he would be great next to a superstar as a 2nd option.

To me, it's looking more and more like DeRozan's ceiling is to be a Kevin Martin/Jamal Crawford-type of player whose role is to score you a bunch of points. Most of us Wraptors fans have pretty much given up on him being the superstar who can be an all around impact player, rather than just a scorer. So, he's a scorer. That's fine. The big question for him became, "does he simply score? Or, does his scoring actually impact the outcome of the game?" In other words, can he score during crunch time? Does he score efficiently? Can he score against good defenses? He's beginning to prove that he can do both this season, though he still needs to do it consistently. If he can do both, I'd be happy to keep him in Toronto to be, like you said, a second option...hell, even a third option is not too bad.

The problem though is whether Ujiri sees DeRozan fitting in with the future of this team. All of our points are moot if he's already set on completely blowing the team up and starting fresh.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To me, it's looking more and more like DeRozan's ceiling is to be a Kevin Martin/Jamal Crawford-type of player whose role is to score you a bunch of points. Most of us Wraptors fans have pretty much given up on him being the superstar who can be an all around impact player, rather than just a scorer. So, he's a scorer. That's fine. The big question for him became, "does he simply score? Or, does his scoring actually impact the outcome of the game?" In other words, can he score during crunch time? Does he score efficiently? Can he score against good defenses? He's beginning to prove that he can do both this season, though he still needs to do it consistently. If he can do both, I'd be happy to keep him in Toronto to be, like you said, a second option...hell, even a third option is not too bad.

The problem though is whether Ujiri sees DeRozan fitting in with the future of this team. All of our points are moot if he's already set on completely blowing the team up and starting fresh.

man derozan shits on those goofs. Look at the way he scores,jordan fade aways,inside out, 3`s now. 25 plus ppg scorer no problem, one of the best rising 2g`s in the league. just cause bargnani is a waiste of talent everyone expects demar to top out as a player, every year. Fucking guy just broke out and has the stern whistle and most this retard fanbse would trade him for a mid lotto dogturd. 25ppg this year, cleo hat shit. Pretty much where he`s at now minus slow start.

didn`t froman teach us anything before he died?

fear the acne