• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NNLDS Game 4: Los Angeles Dodgers @ St. Louis Cardinals

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losers................. LOL Enjoy that Time Warner money, I'll miss another year with these bums

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well guys, Dodgers will have to try again next year, hopefully with a new manager.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see the Dodgers embarrass themselves in the playoffs again. Kershaw even said it himself, "World Series or bust."

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers will never even get to a World Series under Colletti and Mattingly, let alone, win one.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see the Dodgers embarrass themselves in the playoffs again. Kershaw even said it himself, "World Series or bust."

Hahaha, is this a DBacks fan trying to talk shit? Enjoy the worst record in baseball, again.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kershaw can't get it done, probably no one in the near future can for the Dodgers. What an unreal series, 7th inning meltdowns every game. Wow.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, is this a DBacks fan trying to talk shit? Enjoy the worst record in baseball, again.

Sure, and enjoy watching Mr Regular Season Clayton Kershaw choke in the postseason next season, if the Dodgers even make it. It's fun watching such an arrogant team and fan base shut up once again. Maybe the Dodgers can get over the hump if they spend another $100 million.
If you're not first, you're last.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, and enjoy watching Mr Regular Season Clayton Kershaw choke in the postseason next season, if the Dodgers even make it. It's fun watching such an arrogant team and fan base shut up once again. Maybe the Dodgers can get over the hump if they spend another $100 million.
If you're not first, you're last.

But here's the thing you dumb fuck. We are first, and we were first last year. Remember we celebrated in your fucking pool. You have to come onto our board to talk shit just shows how pissy you are. We don't do that because you ARE LAST PLACE, in allllllllllll of baseball. You are not even close to on our radar. Couldn't give two fucks about how you feel watching LA in October, because no one is watching AZ.

We'll be playing for our 3rd straight title, and you will be playing to not be the worst team in baseball for a 2nd consecutive year. Our franchises are headed in completely different directions. So you can say whatever you want, but you are still the worst team in the game trying to talk shit about the back to back division champs. That's all I hear.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But here's the thing you dumb fuck. We are first, and we were first last year. Remember we celebrated in your fucking pool. You have to come onto our board to talk shit just shows how pissy you are. We don't do that because you ARE LAST PLACE, in allllllllllll of baseball. You are not even close to on our radar. Couldn't give two fucks about how you feel watching LA in October, because no one is watching AZ.

We'll be playing for our 3rd straight title, and you will be playing to not be the worst team in baseball for a 2nd consecutive year. Our franchises are headed in completely different directions. So you can say whatever you want, but you are still the worst team in the game trying to talk shit about the back to back division champs. That's all I hear.

Save this vigor for arguing with me all season.... Fuck this twat and ignore him

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh look we got a Douche bag fan still, butt hurt about last years pool incident. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You're a joke, and your whole team is fucken garbage. As a matter of fact all of AZ pro sports are laughable.
Douchebags will be in last place for the next 25 years, and I feel sorry for Goldy being in that franchise. The fan base is a complete joke ranked 23 in attendance, even last year when you guys had a 9.5 game lead. No AZ fan would visit Chase field. There were more Dodger fans there than AZ fans for the games between us.:pound:

The Suns have never won jack shit, neither has the Cardinals nor the Phoenix Coyotes, who almost moved out of town not too long ago. Remember when the LA Kings knocked them out two years ago in the Western Finals?
:pound:

All Douchebag fans believe in is that it's ok, to go head hunting on Dodgers batters, but it's not ok for us to retaliate back.

FUCK OFF MORON!!!

NEXT.....

:rofl:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I'm the butt hurt one, that's why your illiterate self completely changed the topic. But while we're on those topics let's get a few things across.
In present day 2014: Kobe and the Lakers are done for, at least the Suns have a bright future and no speculation about you know who joining the Lakers in 2016. I don't care for hockey enough to defend the joke Coyotes and I will give the Kings props.

But since this IS a baseball thread and a Dodgers thread at that, let's laugh at your team full of arrogant pricks and divas. Once again they couldn't handle the playoff pressure and the media will have to exit the Dodger bandwagon for a few months.
Enjoy watching playoff failures year in and year out. That Kershaw guy is so GREAT in the playoffs.

By the way, time traveler, since you dwell in the past so much could you tell me the last time the Dodgers won a World Series or even a pennant?

No, I'll do it for you, 19fucking88 bitch. 26 years and counting. Win a World Series this side of 2000 before boasting the Dodgers with an elitist attitude.
Yeah the Dodgers won the division in our backyard last year but what good is a division title if you don't win the entire thing?:noidea:

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I'm the butt hurt one, that's why your illiterate self completely changed the topic. But while we're on those topics let's get a few things across.
In present day 2014: Kobe and the Lakers are done for, at least the Suns have a bright future and no speculation about you know who joining the Lakers in 2016. I don't care for hockey enough to defend the joke Coyotes and I will give the Kings props.

But since this IS a baseball thread and a Dodgers thread at that, let's laugh at your team full of arrogant pricks and divas. Once again they couldn't handle the playoff pressure and the media will have to exit the Dodger bandwagon for a few months.
Enjoy watching playoff failures year in and year out. That Kershaw guy is so GREAT in the playoffs.

By the way, time traveler, since you dwell in the past so much could you tell me the last time the Dodgers won a World Series or even a pennant?

No, I'll do it for you, 19fucking88 bitch. 26 years and counting. Win a World Series this side of 2000 before boasting the Dodgers with an elitist attitude.
Yeah the Dodgers won the division in our backyard last year but what good is a division title if you don't win the entire thing?:noidea:

The real question.... You know going to a post board the day the team is eliminated from the playoffs is going to be a sensitive place. So what compels you to push buttons? Why not come chat in August or April and push buttons? Seems like you're missing something in your life and just need to argue. Kinda strange, bro

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona Douchebag fans? lmfao

keep the pool heated for us

LADKershaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation: I have no life or friends and touch myself at night because I'm a virgin.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The golden rule of talking shit about sports is that if you talk shit about a team that goes further than yours then it is clear to everyone that you are bitter, and don't have a leg to stand on.

You can't be a fan of the worst team in baseball and then expect talking shit about a team that has won back to back division titles, to hold weight.

You are a fan of the worst team in baseball. You can't even talk shit about the Astros, let alone the Dodgers. You can say they are arrogant divas, but they won the West back to back. But saying that if you don't win it means you're last indicates that a pennant winner is in the same league as the DBacks, and that is the most foolish and ridiculous logic imaginable. That would be like us talking shit about the Cardinals last year because they got to the WS, equating them to the Astros. I can't even tell you how ridiculous that statement is.

It's ridiculous for the mere fact that the Cards have a franchise that consistently puts them in the playoffs, where they can play for the ring. LA has been able to do something similar in the past couple years with an indication that it will keep going. Now you want to compare that to the DBacks who are as far from that as you can get? And you want to talk shit?

Like I said, the Dodgers have expectations to get to the playoffs every year and at least play for a ring. The DBacks are just trying to get out of the basement. Yes, you are correct, the Dodgers have not been to the WS since 88. But hanging the DBacks WS up there is like saying that the Marlins are the best team in baseball behind the Yanks, Giants, Red Sox, and Cards. Even with the 2 rings, absolutely no one is going to agree. Same with saying the same thing about the DBacks and Dodgers. No one outside of AZ thinks that the DBacks are a better franchise than the Dodgers.

LADKershaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, we were eliminated yesterday. The Dbacks were eliminated in April