• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice work fellas

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You got a helluva board going on here! If there's ever a SportsHoopla riot, I'm following you guys.:cool: Feel free to stop in and watch me talk to myself on the Wings board anytime!:D

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to join the discussion at anytime. I think most of us would agree that we never had problems with Wings fans or takling about hockey in general. Maybe we can set you up with a Wings sub thread on the Flyers board. How is the cap space in old Wings land anyway? I heard a good interview with Lebda the other day. Sounded like he did not want to leave. Told some funny stories about playing with Chelios. Basically was afraid to screw up because Chelios would be all over him.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Feel free to join the discussion at anytime. I think most of us would agree that we never had problems with Wings fans or takling about hockey in general. Maybe we can set you up with a Wings sub thread on the Flyers board. How is the cap space in old Wings land anyway? I heard a good interview with Lebda the other day. Sounded like he did not want to leave. Told some funny stories about playing with Chelios. Basically was afraid to screw up because Chelios would be all over him.

The team is basically ready for camp. Mikey mo could come, but I don't know. Not gonna give him more than 1.5, and I think somebody is going to lure him with more. Somebody would have to be moved here if he came. We only have about 3 mil left and Helm and Abby are gonna take a chunk of that. (I hope Helm is a Wing for life)
It will be interesting to see Lebda in a bigger role. There was just no way he was cracking the top 5 and maybe even 6 here.

I'll try not to pollute your board too much, as I see it's already too "toxic" to begin with...:D

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mm i love darren helm.. he was on my short list for 'favorite players that dont play for your team'..

and i still hold 97 against ya'll.. just so we're upfront :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got a helluva board going on here! If there's ever a SportsHoopla riot, I'm following you guys.:cool: Feel free to stop in and watch me talk to myself on the Wings board anytime!:D

I'd reply, but I'd hate to be "too toxic". :mad:

;) Your know your are always welcome here my brother!

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
mm i love darren helm.. he was on my short list for 'favorite players that dont play for your team'..

and i still hold 97 against ya'll.. just so we're upfront :)

I would expect nothing less from any of y'all, sir!:)

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd reply, but I'd hate to be "too toxic". :mad:

;) Your know your are always welcome here my brother!

Credit where it's due,Tox. Leave it to an Iowan boy to reference "Field of Dreams". You built it and they came.:cool: