• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL 15 player ratings

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then the playoffs start and he is nowhere to be found:pound:

BTW, this year Sid will have an excuse for not showing up in the playoffs, chances are the Pens will be a lottery team this season.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, this year Sid will have an excuse for not showing up in the playoffs, chances are the Pens will be a lottery team this season.

How does a team that was a second seed in the east go to a lottery team in one year? Especially one that didn't lose any core parts of the team.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a team that was a second seed in the east go to a lottery team in one year? Especially one that didn't lose any core parts of the team.

Look at the way we played after the Olympic break, look at our defensemen, we have a new coach, we lost our best sniper, & goaltending remains a question mark.

thehobocop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the way we played after the Olympic break, look at our defensemen, we have a new coach, we lost our best sniper, & goaltending remains a question mark.

Look at the way they played before the Olympic break. It's a new season, the way they played in a portion of last season shouldn't matter. We do have a new coach but how is that a hinderance? Look at what Patrick Roy did in his first season with the Avs, plus I think it has been established that Bylsma wasn't a good coach so getting rid of him might even be a positive. Neal was a good player but what we ended up getting back for him gives us some additional depth which was commonly seen as one of our biggest weaknesses last year. We don't have the stingiest defensive core, but it's just as good if not better than what a bunch of other teams have. Flower isn't an elite goalie but he was second in the NHL in wins last season and had a 2.37 GAA. He won't carry the team, but I highly doubt he'll be the reason for the team to implode. Lastly and most importantly we have these two guys named Malkin and Crosby and they're pretty good at hockey, there's no way this team is a lottery team with those two.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the way they played before the Olympic break. It's a new season, the way they played in a portion of last season shouldn't matter. We do have a new coach but how is that a hinderance? Look at what Patrick Roy did in his first season with the Avs, plus I think it has been established that Bylsma wasn't a good coach so getting rid of him might even be a positive. Neal was a good player but what we ended up getting back for him gives us some additional depth which was commonly seen as one of our biggest weaknesses last year. We don't have the stingiest defensive core, but it's just as good if not better than what a bunch of other teams have. Flower isn't an elite goalie but he was second in the NHL in wins last season and had a 2.37 GAA. He won't carry the team, but I highly doubt he'll be the reason for the team to implode. Lastly and most importantly we have these two guys named Malkin and Crosby and they're pretty good at hockey, there's no way this team is a lottery team with those two.

Hope you're right but I see a lot of question marks on this team.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW guys, I know I'm rather negative about this upcoming season, but I'm not trying to impose this sentiment on you guys. I hope you guys are right and I am wrong about this upcoming season, and although you guys bring up lots of valid points, I won't feel confident about the Pens unless they get it done on the ice. But don't let the Doobster get you down, let's all hope I'm wrong and eat crow…

LET'S GO PENS!
:suds:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW guys, I know I'm rather negative about this upcoming season, but I'm not trying to impose this sentiment on you guys. I hope you guys are right and I am wrong about this upcoming season, and although you guys bring up lots of valid points, I won't feel confident about the Pens unless they get it done on the ice. But don't let the Doobster get you down, let's all hope I'm wrong and eat crow…

LET'S GO PENS!
:suds:

LOL...what gets me down is referring to yourself in the 3rd person!:wtf2::pound::suds: