• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL 2014 Coaches Dead Pool

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2014 coaches dead pool is a predictor of current NFL coaches who will get fired during or at the end of the season.

Just to get us started, these are my candidates:

Rex Ryan
Mike Tomlin
Mike Smith
Jeff Fisher
Gus Bradley

Done:

Dennis Allen

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2014 coaches dead pool is a predictor of current NFL coaches who will get fired during or at the end of the season.

Rex Ryan
Mike Tomlin
Mike Smith
Jeff Fisher
Gus Bradley

Done:

Dennis Allen

Hey Dole you forgot one...Tony Sparano!:doh:

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rex Ryan
Mike Tomlin
Mike Smith
Jeff Fisher
Gus Bradley

Done:

Dennis Allen
I guess you don't read the news... Jets already acknowledged Ryan (your #1 pick) is not the problem and will stay at least another year

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher has been a huge letdown. I really thought he would succeed with that team. He had the experience, he plenty of picks to assemble his team with and they have just underachieved.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fischer will get another year because he is a big name coach and lost his starting quarterback before the season started. He has the built in excuses to help him keep his job. Now if the team goes out and gets embarrassed every week then I could see him being gone.

I would guess Bradley keeps his as well. From what I have read the organization really likes him and the players really respect him quite a bit so I could see him getting another year to show what he can do.

Joe Philbon would be one that I would add to the list. How he survived to this year I have no clue with all that happened in that franchise.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you don't read the news... Jets already acknowledged Ryan (your #1 pick) is not the problem and will stay at least another year

Let's see if that's still the case on Friday after Jets get blown out by New England Thursday night.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if that's still the case on Friday after Jets get blown out by New England Thursday night.
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying... THE TEAM HAS ANNOUNCED PUBLICLY that Ryan isn't going anywhere. They are blaming the lack of talent on the field.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying... THE TEAM HAS ANNOUNCED PUBLICLY that Ryan isn't going anywhere. They are blaming the lack of talent on the field.

So my guess is then the GM is the one gone at the end of the year. If you say lack of talent then that is the person that has to be looked at.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Whisenhunt continues down the same road, I could see him getting the boot. I mean after blowing a 24 point lead at home he was a blocked FG away from losing the the Jags.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my guess is then the GM is the one gone at the end of the year. If you say lack of talent then that is the person that has to be looked at.
They are blaming the lack of talent on the field. I suspect the owners acknowledge their current financial woes and are currently incapable of being able to land upper echelon stars.

theseymonsta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who chose most of that talent???

I am pretty sure Rexy took Geno Smith...LOL

He also drafted the other QB they finally cut and signed him to an extension.

I hope he stays because as long as he is the coach the Jesters will continue to be a laughing stock...

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philbin in Miami might not want to get too comfortable either...

The half assed handling of Richie Incgnito last season shortened his already short leash.

Losing next week at Chicago and falling to 2-4 will get the chorus a bit louder.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith
Bradley
Philbin

For some reason, Rex is getting a pass again. Fisher inherited his constantly injured QB. And Pit is willing to ride or die with Tomlin.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TB continues to play the way they have, Lovie might be one and done. That team looks absolutely lifeless.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are blaming the lack of talent on the field. I suspect the owners acknowledge their current financial woes and are currently incapable of being able to land upper echelon stars.

Do the Jets have financial woes?

Idzik definitely needs to go. Rex may or may not go but again, I'm not sure how you expect the guy to win with this team? He took 2 teams to the AFC championship with Sanchez at the helm so if you give him a quality team he can get them to perform.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Jets have financial woes?.
I should clear this up. Their principle issues are related to some of their players' contracts. Not necessarily an issue of whether or not they have the money. They have salary cap issues because of some of these contracts. At least thats what they said on NY sports AM radio.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin
Marrone
Coughlin
Jim Harbaugh

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philbin doesn't stop the bad play calls and decisions in general he'll definitely be gone at the end of the year. Last year is in the past but this year he's made some questionable decisions. The jobs his to lose.

I'm happy to hear that the jets want to keep ryan...that makes me feel a little better about things.

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin's not going anywhere. The Rooneys are very patient with their coaches & don't like a lot of turnover in that job. However, they should ax Todd Haley, the offensive coordinator, immediately.

Jim Harbaugh probably won't be fired. If he leaves, it'll be of his own accord.