• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed that for ya. And the answer is yes. Now troll on brotha, troll on.

lol...troll?
accountability or as the wind blows

I expect you to again lead the charge to the Dallas board should bob be good again

here it is shark....:whistle:

:lol:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...troll?
accountability or as the wind blows

I expect you to again lead the charge to the Dallas board should bob be good again

here it is shark....:whistle:

:lol:

Dude... Im not saying nor have I said Bob was BAD. He was average last year. If you have been reading ( and I know you have) My main gripes are two things...

1. His attitude which I think is a huge negative from last year
2. People making excuses for his attitude.

I have never said he doesnt have the Skill set to be a very good QB. But I can admit he isnt a franchise QB yet. In spite of my dislike of his current attitude issues, I would still take him over any other QB in the division, and above all but maybe 5 or 6 QBs in the league.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... Im not saying nor have I said Bob was BAD. He was average last year. If you have been reading ( and I know you have) My main gripes are two things...

1. His attitude which I think is a huge negative from last year
2. People making excuses for his attitude.

I have never said he doesnt have the Skill set to be a very good QB. But I can admit he isnt a franchise QB yet. In spite of my dislike of his current attitude issues, I would still take him over any other QB in the division, and above all but maybe 5 or 6 QBs in the league.

I'm reading...it's been you number one rally cry.
but really.....you sang a different tune the entire offseason one year ago. I know you were against the pick because of costs but buddy, you were sure riding that RG3 bus just 12 months ago. That's what I knock about your new found position on Mr. Griffin. I tend to reserve the terms great and franchise. That kinda remains my point.

I actually have a decision to make in my rather large money fantasy league in 3two weeks. Bob can be my keeper for a 10th round selection and I'm thinking RB & WR for my first four rounds. I think Bob will surprise this season. The receivers and passing scheme favors his talents. I don't think it's a sure fire thought that Washington's defense will be better than Dallas's this season. I still think your oline is suspect and frankly...if I was a skins fan, I'd be all in on Mr. Griffin cause his play remains the only thing keeping you from a last place finish again.

It's not like you guys have a history of being blessed with QB play. Long time fans should rally behind this guy and not worry so much about being right on a fan chat board. That seems to be your mission this off season.

it's football time shark....try to see the glass half full. Bob still makes plays and just might carry this team again. seems the only way to me. A lot like Dallas but wouldn't you know....I think Romo has a much better supporting cast. LOL... I know....defense included.

:whistle:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I said the same thing all along. I would rather have a 23 year old QB who had the ability of becoming a franchise QB than a 34 year old QB with a history of choking coming off back surgery.

It scares the living shit out of you (even though you wont admit it) that the Skins have a now 24 year old QB that still has the potential to become a franchise QB.

So the only one who has changed their tune would be you skippy.

Now as I said... roll on and troll on. :fish2:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I said the same thing all along. I would rather have a 23 year old QB who had the ability of becoming a franchise QB than a 34 year old QB with a history of choking coming off back surgery.

It scares the living shit out of you (even though you wont admit it) that the Skins have a now 24 year old QB that still has the potential to become a franchise QB.

So the only one who has changed their tune would be you skippy.

Now as I said... roll on and troll on. :fish2:

LOL....no shark....Washington really doesn't scare me and my tune has been rock solid for all the years we've talked football on the internet. That part kills you cause we both know it's true. Just 12 months ago I was telling you how adjustments would be made and the trade off would be hits on the QB. You countered with the "It scares the living shit out of me that the Skins have a 23 year old franchise QB that's was going to haunt Dallas for the next 10 years".

trolls spin and you're spinning but I don't think of you as a troll....never have
I think of you has the poster redskin fan.
Dallas, Dallas, Dallas
Benchmark skippy....benchmark :whistle:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....no shark....Washington really doesn't scare me and my tune has been rock solid for all the years we've talked football on the internet. That part kills you cause we both know it's true. Just 12 months ago I was telling you how adjustments would be made and the trade off would be hits on the QB. You countered with the "It scares the living shit out of me that the Skins have a 23 year old franchise QB that's was going to haunt Dallas for the next 10 years".

trolls spin and you're spinning but I don't think of you as a troll....never have
Dallas, Dallas, Dallas

If I wanted my team to strive to be average, you might be right.

We are playing against one of the benchmarks right now.

Dallas a bench mark??? Now that right there is funny I dont care who you are.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas, Dallas, Dallas

You keep riding it PDay...it suits you well! QB driven league you know...and if yours, mine or anyone else's favorite team doesn't have a good one...well, it could be years and years before you even have a chance to be a playoff team let alone a SB contender. Cowboys got lucky with a good QB in Romo back in 03'...and, actually were a contender. WERE a contender.

Who's the next great Cowboy QB? Sure, the boys might get another good one...or, it could be years and years of Quincy Carters. Believe me, as a Skins fan I know what I'm talking about here.

Romo is 34 years old, and has a bad back. RG3 is 24 with a surgically repaired knee, but obviously has talent to do great things when healthy. I like the Redskins foreseeable future with a healthy RG3...But, the Cowboys? Honestly, I don't see Jerry Jones holding the Lombardi Trophy, and saying "this ones for Tony", do you?

Word to your Mother Pday...HTTR!

Attachments

• 1877660.jpg
    1877660.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 31

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its hard for me to get in a shit talking match when the boys broomed us last season

the boys are hurting on defense and last nights game wasnt exactly a ringing endorsement for progress either

but our teams defense isnt exactly the 74 steelers either

a healthy romo can frustrate our team for sure

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad.... just adding a little fuel.

I dont think Romo is healthy. Not 16 games healthy in any case. And we both know that teams are going to test that health early and as often as they can. Yes Dallas swept us last year, and we finished 3-13. But considering how the division has gone, I think I feel safe in saying that with the talent we have on this team, if we remain marginally healthy we should be in the hunt for the division. And I would feel that way with any one of the QBs we currently have on roster.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad.... just adding a little fuel.

I dont think Romo is healthy. Not 16 games healthy in any case. And we both know that teams are going to test that health early and as often as they can. Yes Dallas swept us last year, and we finished 3-13. But considering how the division has gone, I think I feel safe in saying that with the talent we have on this team, if we remain marginally healthy we should be in the hunt for the division. And I would feel that way with any one of the QBs we currently have on roster.

I don't think so either. He's shown nothing on the field yet to indicate he is. He is supposed to start this next preseason game. Anxious to see how he gets up off the field when he gets planted. Good thing he does have one of the best o-lines in the game though.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00