• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Championship Game: #3 Detroit Lions @ #1 San Francisco 49ers

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff had pretty much a Goff kinda game where he didn't grab the team and put them on his back to win the game but he didn't really do anything to lose the game and did enough that it wasn't his fault they lost.
He can't catch it for them. And he can't send in the kicker

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't on Goff at all

Who said it was?

Did they score at all in the 2nd half? Besides the last drive against prevent down 10?

Did they lose? Lmao does the QB in this case take no responsibility in the loss?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff had pretty much a Goff kinda game where he didn't grab the team and put them on his back to win the game but he didn't really do anything to lose the game and did enough that it wasn't his fault they lost.

Truth

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cue all the hot takes, second guessing, Monday morning quarterbacks and other BS. San Fran won, Detroit lost. Bottom line. I would've loved to see the Lions get to the Super Bowl but hey, they had a good run and came up short. Onward we go. Carry on with all the coulda, shoulda, woulda's.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said it was?

Did they score at all in the 2nd half? Besides the last drive against prevent down 10?

Did they lose? Lmao does the QB in this case take no responsibility in the loss?
How can he? If guys catch balls that hit them between the numbers, the Lions win. If the coach let's the kicker kick a couple of forty something yard FG's, they win. Hell, if he goes 1-2 they are in OT. QB played well enough to win

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can he? If guys catch balls that hit them between the numbers, the Lions win. If the coach let's the kicker kick a couple of forty something yard FG's, they win. Hell, if he goes 1-2 they are in OT. QB played well enough to win

Cmon man he threw some ducks and bullets under pressure. Some thrown behind his targets and some good throws just out of reach. WRs gonna have some drops.

It’s typical Goff. If he has no running game that game is a blowout and he’s not leading the charge back

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, everyone said, let Campbell do what got him here, but stopping a 4th and makable field goal and roaring down the field is huge momentum turn on a team that had already had monemtum turned on them. Yes, missing that field goal is likely the same spin and 10 more yards, but eventually they gotta take points.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man he threw some ducks and bullets under pressure. Some thrown behind his targets and some good throws just out of reach. WRs gonna have some drops.

It’s typical Goff. If he has no running game that game is a blowout and he’s not leading the charge back
So did Mahomes, Jackson and Purdy this weekend. I'm not saying he's prime Marino, but he played well yesterday. He is pretty low on the reasons they lost

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campbell did a fake punt from his own 20 with 10 yards to go. Those 2 attempts are tame for him. I will take a coach that has the Lions playing at a top level at the expense of some questionable decisions, I just hold out hope he maintains what makes him great, while improving where he struggles. I want to see the optimized version of Campbell.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campbell did a fake punt from his own 20 with 10 yards to go. Those 2 attempts are tame for him. I will take a coach that has the Lions playing at a top level at the expense of some questionable decisions, I just hold out hope he maintains what makes him great, while improving where he struggles. I want to see the optimized version of Campbell.
On the road up 3 scores is in the second half is an easy decision to take the 3 points. Just because some stat chart says there is a .00000000001 percent advantage to going for it does not mean that is the right decision. Can get away with that shit in the regular season but not in playoffs.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its typical you. You still cant get over that the Rams lost to the Lions and also lost to the Pats in SB.

Goff is not my top pick for QB but he did well enough. He didnt make the RB run the wrong way and fumble. He didnt make guys drop passes. He didnt make the defense give up 27 second half points. He also didnt even make most of the second half offensive game plan.

Lots of blame to go around. Goff if probably at the bottom of that list.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that’s great. Well done. Good year

Big Pat on the back.

But Goff ain’t winning you any big games. Sorry if it hurts
Those were big games he won

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were big games he won

Rams and the Bucs he won but didn’t lose against the 49ers. NFC championship games are big time games. Super Bowl is a big time game. Cmon

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its typical you. You still cant get over that the Rams lost to the Lions and also lost to the Pats in SB.

Goff is not my top pick for QB but he did well enough. He didnt make the RB run the wrong way and fumble. He didnt make guys drop passes. He didnt make the defense give up 27 second half points. He also didnt even make most of the second half offensive game plan.

Lots of blame to go around. Goff if probably at the bottom of that list.

Sorry to hurt you. But he’s not gonna get it done in the big games. Again and again proof is all there

Sign him!! Lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Mahomes, Jackson and Purdy this weekend. I'm not saying he's prime Marino, but he played well yesterday. He is pretty low on the reasons they lost

No. :L

Those QBs did not get 3 rushing TDs in the first half.

Oh the Goff love in here

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh the Goff love in here
They did not have their defenses give up 30+ either. Mahome and Jackson looked sub par. Purdy played against a shitty Lions defense that is still at least 3 players away from being decent.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh the Goff love in here
Really not a lot of Goff love in here. Most of the people disagreeing with you in here openly talk about his shortcomings in the thread about an extension. Your take for this game is just so bad that people disagree with you.

Most don't have delusions about what Goff is.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams and the Bucs he won but didn’t lose against the 49ers. NFC championship games are big time games. Super Bowl is a big time game. Cmon
You said he doesn't win any big games. He won some, lost some. You're just butthurt still and always will be about that Super Bowl. Not to mention wins are a team stat not a QB stat

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said he doesn't win any big games. He won some, lost some. You're just butthurt still and always will be about that Super Bowl. Not to mention wins are a team stat not a QB stat
His significant other could sneak a pinky up his butt and he would scream "God Damnit Goff!"