• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New York Islanders

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Sustr looked good but he was scratched for Barberio and Barbs played a good game in my eyes. They are the only two that are fighting for jobs on D. Forwards are pretty much set only Brown is fighting for a job and I don't think he'll stick around too much longer. He goes after the puck and gets it then doesn't know what to do with it. He neither passes or scores well. Palat it seems is not playing as well as last year, the jury is still out on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what its worth the Crunch have won nine straight.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing good are Kucherov super, Johnson, Callahan, Connolly, Filpula, Stamkos alfhough not as good as the past is still our best player, Strallman, Garrison, Hedman. Players needing to pick up their game are, Palat, Boyle, Carle, Gudas, Sustr, Drouin, Morrow. Killorn,

Last edited by a moderator:

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me i'm just concerned that Cooper's system is getting found out about, just look at that PP for instance with all that talent it looks pathetic. Apparently they have been "working" on it in practice well it looks like they haven't worked on it since preseason.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes , off the start we got we probably thought we were better than we are . I would hate to think we were dogging it/ It doesn't look it. When the players were fighting for a spot on the team we did good , now the roster is set they're playing lousy. Bad luck or complacency !

:agree: Especially agree with the gurls being complacent! The Wings are on a losing skid right now but I cannot be so harsh on them. The reason: the Wings didn't over stack their roster with an abundance of talent this past offseason. Basically everything is the same, they just have more heart, urgency & belief in their coach's system! :nod:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the way this team is playing is un called for! I mean the islanders made us look like a ahl hockey team! yzerman has to do something call up's trades! fire cooper ? if we fire jon cooper i'd hire Paul MacLean. that one year we waited way to long to fire boucher and by the time cooper got in we were way out of the playoffs. Ya doobee i agree we are not a cup contender top 4 nhl team but this for darn sure should be a playoff team.

I agree with all of you for once. With all the talent that's on this roster, they may come up short this year of the Cup but will get it soon providing they can.keep everyone & find leadership (good veteran coach). All this team lacks is leadership, discipline & urgency. They certainly have the talent!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me i'm just concerned that Cooper's system is getting found out about, just look at that PP for instance with all that talent it looks pathetic. Apparently they have been "working" on it in practice well it looks like they haven't worked on it since preseason.

:pound: chomp chomp giggle giggle

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does ole Pooper & ole Dubya have in common?

Answer: If either one was the "answer", it must have been a really stupid question! Chomp chomp giggle giggle. :nod:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does ole Pooper & ole Dubya have in common?

Answer: If either one was the "answer", it must have been a really stupid question! Chomp chomp giggle giggle. :nod:

True Ishall, Cooper does remind me a lot of Bush for some reason, IDK why exactly but he does remind me of Bush :noidea:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dang penguins lost to panthers! they will want a win badly! very good chance vasi starts vs penguins cooper said there going to rest bishop during the break.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya agree thats why we need to ditch cooper now before we go down hill even more!