• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New York Giants @ SF 49ers GDT

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we blame terry bradshaw for this?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Took about 10 minutes to establish the guy was in the endzone on the touchback. WTF? That should have taken 10 seconds.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to repeat?

You said Kaep had good pocket pressence. He had 3 chances to convert 3 yards and takes a sack on 4th and 3. Our Oline is so overrated in pass protection it's not even funny. The defense also needs to figure out a way to get pressure on the QB. They may need to take Aldon off the field and let him the situational pass rusher he was last year.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 put on a show today. Man, I was watching that game on mute at the same time as this one.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Kaep had good pocket pressence. He had 3 chances to convert 3 yards and takes a sack on 4th and 3. Our Oline is so overrated in pass protection it's not even funny. The defense also needs to figure out a way to get pressure on the QB. They may need to take Aldon off the field and let him the situational pass rusher he was last year.

Anything that happens in garbage time doesn't really matter, teams are pretty vanilla on both sides of the ball at that point in time.

But Aldon is having a great season, why would they take him off the field and for who?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of pass rush is pathetic

Its always been a problem. I'm shocked so few people realize it. It effects everything. A weak pass rush coupled with soft coverage against a quality passer is a recipe for disaster and we saw it again today.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything that happens in garbage time doesn't really matter, teams are pretty vanilla on both sides of the ball at that point in time.

But Aldon is having a great season, why would they take him off the field and for who?

The heck if I know right now, but they have to figure something out. They were not able to get to Manning today like they did last year.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ok. Tied for the division lead. Embarrassed thoroughly this week. Time to get serious, boys. The offense got completely shown up by a mediocre defense. Now we've got to bounce back and play well against a very good D.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its always been a problem. I'm shocked so few people realize it. It effects everything. A weak pass rush coupled with soft coverage against a quality passer is a recipe for disaster and we saw it again today.

Nobody agreed with you last year because nothing suggested that last year or really until this game this year. C'mon guys.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heck if I know right now, but they have to figure something out. They were not able to get to Manning today like they did last year.

Giants just did a pretty good job of preparing for our rush, they knew what was coming and made adjustments. The rush has been very good all season.

But on the Kaep thing, it isn't a big deal how he looked in garbage time, at that point its irrelevant

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And for those that disagree with me, find me any sort of number or write-up that agrees with you and I'll be happy to admit that I might need to change my mind.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nobody agreed with you last year because nothing suggested that last year or really until this game this year. C'mon guys.

I bothered to point out Ponder was unmolested being a big part of that lose along with Defense, Penalties, and QB.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems you've already forgotten the Minnesota game.