• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rams Fans

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey BOSS429Mustang: This is for you. Welcome to the Rampages! I am a one of the moderators here. If you have any questions you know where to find me. There is plenty here for your enjoyment.

Vitamike has a thread going on with avatar assignments during the Rams season. Scroll down a ways in the forum and you'll see it under the title: "mutigers1 fan avi assignments". It is self explanatory. There are also threads with plenty of Rams vids both past and present if you want a shot of RAM FOOTBALL during the week.

Once you get past the 25 post mark, additional benefits are available to you and they will be found under the "UserCP" menu bar at the top of this page on the left. That includes downloading a post avatar (after 5 posts).

We are a passionate group as are most sports fans pages and Sportshoopla is THE site for sports talk. I run a fairly flexible ship here but I do have few rules that are non-negotiable and they are as follows.

We don't take kindly to trollin (which I am sure you are unless proven otherwise) and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not unless proven otherwise). Nudity in avatars is unacceptable and no scantly clad ladies in your avi's either. Both are not allowed.

Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous as I am sure you have discovered. And again, you don't appear to fit in this category either but it goes with the dime tour.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your point of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here and I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone.

The use of ALT's or Alternative accounts is strictly forbidden by HammerDown the owner of this site. I do not tolerate them either. First offense, banishment from the SportsHoopla, no negoitated wiggle room on this one. Again, you don't appear to fit this category to date but if you are found using ALTs there will be no warning.

If you have been a fan of the Rams for 50 or more years such as myself, we have a 50+ fanclub here of which there are now seven members to date. If you are eligible, present the relevant facts and the voting members will begin the induction process and vote on your nomination.

Once again, welcome to the Rampages, enjoy yourself, and jump right in on discussing the Rams as I see you already have.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up guys? New to the forums, yes their is a Falcons logo in my profile but I am a split fan between them and the Rams and have been my whole life. I live on Long Island, hate the Jets and Giants lol Grew up during The Greatest Show on Turf and the reason I love the Rams. Looking forward to posting with you all!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Johnnydollaz89. Read post #421 just above yours and welcome to the Rampages.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss429Mustang and Johnnydollaz89 welcome to the Rams site on SportsHoopla. Great site with intelligent and experienced guys here. We have members that started rooting Rams in the 50s & 60s and we have guys that split time between other teams also that post. Have fun and if you have something to say we will enjoy, please post it.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys. I came from the ESPN forums. I know they got shut down a while back but don't really post all that much. I've been a Rams fan ever since I started watching football (back around the days when Jim Everett was the QB).

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome UVA. Bowling Green ,I have some history there. All Rams fans welcome. Enjoy.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA_Guy81: I am one of two mods here. Read Post 421 above if you have not already and read the update to the rules on the regular list of threads. It is entitled: "TO ALL POSTERS". Welcome and have fun.

Last edited:

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all,

I'm new to this forum, I use to post on ESPN (as ice57cube) I see a few familiar posters which is nice. Glad to see a solid Rams community.

I live out East but still love our Rams!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome icefreeze57. Read post #421 above. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. and Merry Christmas.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome icefreeze57. Read post #421 above. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. and Merry Christmas.

Thanks, sounds good, as LTR and a few other of the ESPN guys can vouch that alts, and trolling ruined that, so I'm glad there are good mods and people who care about the Rams and the NFL (And all sports I guess) more than they do about being on the internet. I think I still have about 30-40 years before I'll be a Ram fan for 50 years, but I'll get there soon enough (I'm still a young buck enjoying my college days haha) :lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good. There are a number of young bucks on here as well as old dudes like myself. Welcome again and jump right in.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome icefreeze!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught speeding again!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for new Rams Fans. Welcome to the Rampages! I am a one of the moderators here. If you have any questions you know where to find me. There is plenty here for your enjoyment.

Once you get past the 25 post mark, additional benefits are available to you. That includes downloading a post avatar (after 5 posts).

We are a passionate group as are most sports fans pages and Sportshoopla is THE site for sports talk. I run a fairly flexible ship here but I do have few rules that are non-negotiable and they are as follows.

We don't take kindly to trollin (which I am sure you are unless proven otherwise) and we don't like a-holes either (of which I am sure you are not unless proven otherwise). Nudity in avatars is unacceptable and no scantly clad ladies in avatars and posts either. Both are not allowed. If you want to engage in posting concerned with half naked women go to the NSFW forum at the bottom of the homepage.

Any unnecessary and unwarranted baiting of other posters through viscous personal attacks that become a pattern of behavior that is not conducive to fair sports talk banter WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

We have a few cantankerous folks here but by and large they engage in passionate delivery of their points of view and do not engage in personal attacks that are viscous as I am sure you have discovered. And again, you don't appear to fit in this category either but it goes with the dime tour.

You can argue all you want and you can can get aggressive with your point of view including swearing, but when that aggression turns toward personal attacks that are excessive and outside of the topic at hand and become a consistent pattern of behavior, you will first receive a warning and your posts maybe edited. After the first warning, if the behavior continues you will be removed from this site. We're are all adults here and I am not in the business of baby sitting anyone. Any consistent negative posts about the Rams organization will not be tolerated outside of the Master Negativity thread. If you need to vent about a given topic and it includes negativity, don't post responses of that nature outside the Master Negativity Thread or you'll get a message from me to go there. If you need to duke it out, go to the Penalty Box Forum at the bottom of the homepage.

The use of ALT's or Alternative accounts is strictly forbidden by HammerDown the owner of this site. I do not tolerate them either. First offense, banishment from the SportsHoopla, no negoitated wiggle room on this one. Again, you don't appear to fit this category to date but if you are found using ALTs there will be no warning.

If you have been a fan of the Rams for 50 or more years such as myself, we have a 50+ fanclub here of which there are now seven members to date. If you are eligible, present the relevant facts and the voting members will begin the induction process and vote on your nomination.

Once again, welcome to the Rampages, enjoy yourself, and jump right in on discussing the Rams.

Last edited:

Mako

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I found this forum. i use to read on the Stltoday site but was growing weary and tired of the people on there. with that being said, I am a 38 year follower of my beloved Rams and live in enemy territory here in Northern Cali. I go to every Ram-whiner game and cant wait to kick this season off. I have good vibes about this year and think our D will be top 5. This is going to be a great start of a run to the playoffs with all the young talent we have. Thanks for being so receiving to me on this site and Go rams!!!