• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New favorite to be Head Coach

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then...

Hahaa...Touche...not trying to mix it up...just so fed up with our FO I'm not sure it matters who they bring in.
I've been around a while and seen a lot...I can be on board with Shanny...maybe he'll get the A hole twins to back off and let him do his job...the last time I remember the Browns doing anything // being relevant, Bernie Kozar was their QB...BERNIE FU*$ING KOZAR!!

I seriously feel like I'm taking crazy pills today after learning Jackson is out...and the freaking Browns got him...fu#king travesty.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaa...Touche...not trying to mix it up...just so fed up with our FO I'm not sure it matters who they bring in.
I've been around a while and seen a lot...I can be on board with Shanny...maybe he'll get the A hole twins to back off and let him do his job...the last time I remember the Browns doing anything // being relevant, Bernie Kozar was their QB...BERNIE FU*$ING KOZAR!!

I seriously feel like I'm taking crazy pills today after learning Jackson is out...and the freaking Browns got him...fu#king travesty.
I can't blame you for feeling that way after the season the Niners had. Maybe the next head coach will be a winner.
:suds:

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I good with Shanahan. Maybe he can bring some of that 1994 magic back to SF. Make Gabbert into a winner like Elway.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some 49er fans aren't crazy about him, but Shanahan can flat out coach and put together a good staff. I exchanged emails with a well informed Denver poster here about Shanahan's time in Denver, and according to him problems started in Denver when Shanahan started assuming GM type duties. That won't happen here. I am also not that concerned about what happened in Washington because I see working under Snyder at the time doomed to failure. I don't think he really wanted RG3 but was that was forced on him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know some 49er fans aren't crazy about him, but Shanahan can flat out coach and put together a good staff. I exchanged emails with a well informed Denver poster here about Shanahan's time in Denver, and according to him problems started in Denver when Shanahan started assuming GM type duties. That won't happen here. I am also not that concerned about what happened in Washington because I see working under Snyder at the time doomed to failure. I don't think he really wanted RG3 but was that was forced on him.

i would be ok with Shanahan. Not someone i'd think of first, but if came down to him, fine.

But if they were seriously thinking of him, he'd already be hired.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
100% agree, This is what York needs to learn. he did it with Harbaugh and it worked. He has to go back to that mentality. Go get your Guy. Stop playing games.

what if their guy is coaching a team, still in the play-offs?

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't too impressed with how he did in Washington and soured of him the longer he coached there.....Now I am less than thrilled but I will have to wait and see, if he becomes the new head coach.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would be ok with Shanahan. Not someone i'd think of first, but if came down to him, fine.

But if they were seriously thinking of him, he'd already be hired.
Not necessarily true because he wasn't the team's first option and they weren't able to land him. I am not sure Shanahan will get hired bec this FO is having trouble closing deals but wouldn't discount it either