• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: New England Patriots @ Kansas City Chiefs

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He views his job in press conferences as talking for the required amount of time while providing as little information and entertainment as possible. With those as his goals, he's a master at them.

And it's impossible not to respect the hell out of him and Brady after games. They're the very antithesis of a typical Pats fan who spews bullshit, excuses and bold-faced lies (with the exception of Sonny).

Has Big Ken offered to fist-fight anyone since the devastating loss last night? :L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's impossible not to respect the hell out of him and Brady after games. They're the very antithesis of a typical Pats fan who spews bullshit, excuses and bold-faced lies (with the exception of Sonny).

Has Big Ken offered to fist-fight anyone since the devastating loss last night? :L

I won't BS with you Hammer. Patriots flat out SUCK right now, Brady looked like dogshit, the OL couldn't block a two year old, the only receiver the Patriots have is Edelman and IDIOT BB decides to keep him out there in a blow out to return kicks!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hate that Brady has turned into Jake FUCKING Locker. :whistle:

Incredible trolling skills, Heat. I'm sooooooo pissed right now. You got me good. Because that devastating, franchise-ending loss was all about Jake Locker and the Titans last night.

:L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't BS with you Hammer. Patriots flat out SUCK right now, Brady looked like dogshit, the OL couldn't block a two year old, the only receiver the Patriots have is Edelman and IDIOT BB decides to keep him out there in a blow out to return kicks!

But when I asked you guys for even ONE excuse why you shouldn't have gone 19-0 and brought the Lombardi back to Foxboro, all I got was crickets! Not even one excuse! I've never seen so many offensive weapons accumulated on one team EVAR and yet you guys are going to allow Tom Brady to piss your season away.

You had the QB of your future and let him walk to appease Tom Brady. I have no compassion for the Pats. It's time to pay the Piper.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredible trolling skills, Heat. I'm sooooooo pissed right now. You got me good. Because that devastating, franchise-ending loss was all about Jake Locker and the Titans last night.

:L

Just comparing Brady's performance this year to your guy's. Which won't win anyone any games.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just comparing Brady's performance this year to your guy's. Which won't win anyone any games.

I don't think you need to be comparing Brady to anyone this year, except maybe Geno. :L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when I asked you guys for even ONE excuse why you shouldn't have gone 19-0 and brought the Lombardi back to Foxboro, all I got was crickets! Not even one excuse! I've never seen so many offensive weapons accumulated on one team EVAR and yet you guys are going to allow Tom Brady to piss your season away.

You had the QB of your future and let him walk to appease Tom Brady. I have no compassion for the Pats. It's time to pay the Piper.

Not sure about that one Hammer but I don't remember that thread really well. And why are you bringing that up? We aren't talking about the past, we are talking about the current Patriots team.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about that one Hammer but I don't remember that thread really well. And why are you bringing that up? We aren't talking about the past, we are talking about the current Patriots team.

BigKen was talking about the Patriots being an undefeated type team. Now given his thoughts on the Patriots obviously do not reflect all the fans but he was pretty adamant that they would at least be 9-0 heading into the Bye Week.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BigKen was talking about the Patriots being an undefeated type team. Now given his thoughts on the Patriots obviously do not reflect all the fans but he was pretty adamant that they would at least be 9-0 heading into the Bye Week.

oh, I see. Not sure why he thought they would be 9-0...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big Ken is on a plane to Denver to come kick your ass, man! :shocked:

This team is squandering soooo much talent on Tom Brady. Maybe the Bills will release Geno and Kraft can grab him? :noidea:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, I see. Not sure why he thought they would be 9-0...

He has a post all about it on the New England board called "How the schedule could effect the playoffs." Essentially he was comparing the schedule of the Broncos and that of the Patriots and showing how the Patriots have such an easy schedule that it gives them a major advantage for home field over that of the Broncos. He also had some interesting thoughts on how the Broncos were going to suffer these major injuries that would derail their season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ken is on a plane to Denver to come kick your ass, man! :shocked:

This team is squandering soooo much talent on Tom Brady. Maybe the Bills will release Geno and Kraft can grab him? :noidea:

I'm shaking in my boots...Always got to love the internet tough guys.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a post all about it on the New England board called "How the schedule could effect the playoffs." Essentially he was comparing the schedule of the Broncos and that of the Patriots and showing how the Patriots have such an easy schedule that it gives them a major advantage for home field over that of the Broncos. He also had some interesting thoughts on how the Broncos were going to suffer these major injuries that would derail their season.

I'll have to take a gander at that thread.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I heard he called out a cubscout in his son's pack

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you need to be comparing Brady to anyone this year, except maybe Geno. :L

I could see Tom melting down and telling the fans to F off as they chant " WE want Jimmy We want Jimmy"

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We didn't let him walk, we got a 19th round pick and some film for him

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Sonny.

Single-handedly bringing respect to the Patriots fanbase. :clap:

Imagine if Briz and catchbluefish and those clowns were still here. They'd burn the joint down! :shocked:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Sonny.

Single-handedly bringing respect to the Patriots fanbase. :clap:

Imagine if Briz and catchbluefish and those clowns were still here. They'd burn the joint down! :shocked:

They prob deep throating each other for comfort