• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA '14 about to drop

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I love it. Game play is smooth. MI is dope! I beat some dude using Texas 28-18 in a great game. I'll be on again tomorrow night.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First three games.

Went up on Boise 8-0 in 50 seconds. Quit, no win for me.

Bama, kicked a fg on opening drive picked him on 3nd play quit. no win

Miami, went up 6-0 in 2nd quarter b4 pat/2point try, he quit... Got counted as a win

Lost to Miami Canes and tOSU bad.

Beat another dewd usin tOSU.

I also lost connection twice on the same play when Mariota kept the ball on zone read. Same play and kupit as soon as Mariota turns up field.. daguq?

So my record is 2-2. Should be 5-2

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started playing ultimate team, it's a fun new game mode. Running is much more fun in this game, but the blockers still sometimes won't run their assigned direction and multiple players will miss blocks at the same time which is stupid.

I'm also in the high school playoffs in road to glory and the game only calls about 8 different plays (as a HB I can't audible) so that's frustrating as hell.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is this new Ultimate Team? Heard great things about it, but never tried it yet...Thought it was linked to the old deal where you get accomplishment points and it adds it to your favorite team?

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is this new Ultimate Team? Heard great things about it, but never tried it yet...Thought it was linked to the old deal where you get accomplishment points and it adds it to your favorite team?

You choose whatever team you want to play as, then unlock a deck of cards that gives you all bad past college football players and one good one (my first gold player was Bo Jackson as a freshman). Then you can either play online or the CPU and earn more packs which will give you more (hopefully better) players. You can also sell or buy players from other people, which is cool.

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumors that Aaron Hernandez is in the game as an unlockable :lol:

Wouldn't doubt it.

Everett Golson is ND's starting QB so they didn't make any last minute adjustments.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You choose whatever team you want to play as, then unlock a deck of cards that gives you all bad past college football players and one good one (my first gold player was Bo Jackson as a freshman). Then you can either play online or the CPU and earn more packs which will give you more (hopefully better) players. You can also sell or buy players from other people, which is cool.

nice little addition.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First three games.

Went up on Boise 8-0 in 50 seconds. Quit, no win for me.

Bama, kicked a fg on opening drive picked him on 3nd play quit. no win

Miami, went up 6-0 in 2nd quarter b4 pat/2point try, he quit... Got counted as a win

Lost to Miami Canes and tOSU bad.

Beat another dewd usin tOSU.

I also lost connection twice on the same play when Mariota kept the ball on zone read. Same play and kupit as soon as Mariota turns up field.. daguq?

So my record is 2-2. Should be 5-2

xbox gamer tag? I'll give you a fair, tough game bro. No bs.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this year have the import/export draft class feature with Madden? I'd buy both games in a given year because I really liked playing dynasty mode, exporting the draft classes, and then following along players' careers in Madden in franchise mode. I was really pissed when EA took the feature out last year. I haven't bought a new game since 11 and I thought about getting last year's games but when I read the feature was gone, it was a total deal breaker for me

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else having issues with clipping calls? I seem to get them called on me 3/4 kick/punt returns. I guess it's to offset the fact that returning is really easy this game? :noidea: It's frustrating.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some dick crushed me last night using Oregon. God damn front runner! :yahoo:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else having issues with clipping calls? I seem to get them called on me 3/4 kick/punt returns. I guess it's to offset the fact that returning is really easy this game? :noidea: It's frustrating.

lol yeah returning is super easy. My very first play ever I returned the opening kickoff back for a TD. My Kick returner has like 3 this season and several returned past the 50. Not so much issue with the clipping calls, but I do get them occasionally on big runs.

There are a few glitches in the game right now, hopefully they fix them.

Like one time I was up and the clock was running out and the opposing team called a timeout, yet they showed my coach running onto the field calling time out.

Also I was on the road, scored a TD and they showed the home crowd cheering?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol yeah returning is super easy. My very first play ever I returned the opening kickoff back for a TD. My Kick returner has like 3 this season and several returned past the 50. Not so much issue with the clipping calls, but I do get them occasionally on big runs.

There are a few glitches in the game right now, hopefully they fix them.

Like one time I was up and the clock was running out and the opposing team called a timeout, yet they showed my coach running onto the field calling time out.

Also I was on the road, scored a TD and they showed the home crowd cheering?

are you guys playing on xbox or ps3?

NDHoosier101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xbox. GT is Millertime1402 if you wanna get a game going later tonight. I'm sure you'll crush me though, I'm not very good online for whatever reason.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm me too. I haven't noticed anything crazy yet. It feels like it plays slower than Madden.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xbox. GT is Millertime1402 if you wanna get a game going later tonight. I'm sure you'll crush me though, I'm not very good online for whatever reason.

Sounds good. I got an online franchise started too that will start sometime next week when a couple more of my pals join. So far we have SMU (me), Illinois and Pittsburgh. We made it so we have to start with a 3 star team, but we might change it. Not sure yet.