• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA 2k16

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came out yesterday....any of the diehard basketball fans on here have it yet?

Definitely a game I will be getting, just unsure exactly when ill go and get it..

Lots of hype around this years game, but so far looking at the reviews its subpar compared to years past.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came out yesterday....any of the diehard basketball fans on here have it yet?

Definitely a game I will be getting, just unsure exactly when ill go and get it..

Lots of hype around this years game, but so far looking at the reviews its subpar compared to years past.

Might want to wait a couple of weeks. Last year's game was broken upon the release. Something about the online features crashing, etc

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do online

Should be good to go then. Personally, I'd wait to read the Kotaku review. I trust them the most on if a game is worth it or not.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to wait a couple of weeks. Last year's game was broken upon the release. Something about the online features crashing, etc
Hell, on NBA 2K14 the online games except for The Park were unplayable. It would be such a great game if the online modes actually worked.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching videos of gameplay on YouTube.....seems like the exact same game as the last previous 5 NBA 2k's...

I know you can only do so much in basketball games to switch it up, but this game doesn't feel any different at all from the looks of it. The presentation is almost the same.

Not sure if I am going to get this game after seeing the videos..I don't want to get bored again 10 games into my franchise.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in desperate need of a sports game now and I think I may cave and get NBA 2k16...anyone else have it? Is it good?

I usually get tired of the same old same old after about 15 games into a season. Just too repetitive.

But there is literally no other sport games out there...Madden 16 is overplayed and the football season is about over.

video games haven't been the same since NCAA Football went away. But I need something to help my sports fix.

Oh and I play these games for the purpose of offline franchise mode.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in desperate need of a sports game now and I think I may cave and get NBA 2k16...anyone else have it? Is it good?

I usually get tired of the same old same old after about 15 games into a season. Just too repetitive.

But there is literally no other sport games out there...Madden 16 is overplayed and the football season is about over.

video games haven't been the same since NCAA Football went away. But I need something to help my sports fix.

Oh and I play these games for the purpose of offline franchise mode.

I play these games for the same reason but I'm a diehard so doubt I can give you a non biased opinion

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I play these games for the same reason but I'm a diehard so doubt I can give you a non biased opinion
no please do. since you're a diehard and you play it for the franchise mode you can provide good insight.

my question is, can you start a franchise, then create your coach? Like you can in Madden?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been playing this game for awhile now and I gotta say this is by far the best basketball game to date. I'm currently 28 games into my franchise season (have played every game so far) and it has not gotten boring at all, unlike games in the past. In fact, I am anxious to keep playing, the only thing is the settings I have it on a gme takes about 45 minutes to complete so it is sometimes hard to find time.

But this game is most certainly a must get if you are even remotely a basketball fan.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been playing this game for awhile now and I gotta say this is by far the best basketball game to date. I'm currently 28 games into my franchise season (have played every game so far) and it has not gotten boring at all, unlike games in the past. In fact, I am anxious to keep playing, the only thing is the settings I have it on a gme takes about 45 minutes to complete so it is sometimes hard to find time.

But this game is most certainly a must get if you are even remotely a basketball fan.

I'm in love with this game. I only play 2k16 and Fifa right now. Took a break from COD and GTA.

I really think 2k16 is the best sports game in recent memory.

Madden need to step up their game ASAP because 2k, Fifa, and MLB the show is way ahead right now

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in love with this game. I only play 2k16 and Fifa right now. Took a break from COD and GTA.

I really think 2k16 is the best sports game in recent memory.

Madden need to step up their game ASAP because 2k, Fifa, and MLB the show is way ahead right now
Yeah Madden needs a fresh feel to it. I am amazed at how fun 2k16 is right now...usually these bball games get repetitive and boring after 15 or so games. But for whatever reason, not this years game. I would thoroughly enjoy to have about an entire day just to play the game.

Great game flow, great graphics, good game play. Well done by 2k sports. Wish they could bring their NFL game back.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Madden needs a fresh feel to it. I am amazed at how fun 2k16 is right now...usually these bball games get repetitive and boring after 15 or so games. But for whatever reason, not this years game. I would thoroughly enjoy to have about an entire day just to play the game.

Great game flow, great graphics, good game play. Well done by 2k sports. Wish they could bring their NFL game back.

Agree on your madden point. Biggest issue for madden is there's no competition to push them as there is for fifa and nba2k

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on your madden point. Biggest issue for madden is there's no competition to push them as there is for fifa and nba2k
Exactly. Even though it is silly to think of NBA Live as competition, game sucks in comparison to 2k.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long does it take to get get good at NBA 2K? I played a few games od 2K15 and everything feels super sloppy when I play. I gotta figure out how to run plays, I guess. And all my shots are either red or yellow.

I just ordered a PS4 (mainly for Street Fighter 5), and I'm thinking about getting 2K16 if I can get the hang of it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently free on ps4.

Game is really smooth. Gonna miss Kobe after this year. Game just won't be the same without him. Soundtrack is solid with 3 pretty epically bad tracks and ridiculous censorship. Big learning curve if you're playing with a team you aren't familiar with. Mygm mode is very well done. Not Sure I care about building up a character.

This is vastly improved over 2k15....and free

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently free on ps4.

Game is really smooth. Gonna miss Kobe after this year. Game just won't be the same without him. Soundtrack is solid with 3 pretty epically bad tracks and ridiculous censorship. Big learning curve if you're playing with a team you aren't familiar with. Mygm mode is very well done. Not Sure I care about building up a character.

This is vastly improved over 2k15....and free

Yeah best 2K in a while. I didn't care about building a character either. MyGM was the big mode for me