• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My reply...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shady has a 1 second fuse and i think sfnl might have sparked it

sorry

He committed e-suicide over a Tiger Woods golf thread? LOL

funny,humor,photo,photography,suicide-b3f58469db8fe8e3f5fe8e188f8c03ab_m.jpg

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem.
A while back he told me Disney was much better because they don't allow cussing, so what does the hypocrite do?
He comes over here to not only bash our football team, but to cuss like a drunken sailor.

This is wonderful because I don't even have to be a mod and I got my wish about ridding our board of that Gill loving monster!

Hip hip hooray!!! shady, have fun on the "other" board!!!

Thank you, SFNL!!!

seeing how many of you are over here, it will be hard to "have fun" on an empty board ;)

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
shady has a 1 second fuse and i think sfnl might have sparked it

sorry

I can't help but laugh! Har har har, hee, hee, hee! And a goo goo ga ga to shady!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He committed e-suicide over a Tiger Woods golf thread? LOL

funny,humor,photo,photography,suicide-b3f58469db8fe8e3f5fe8e188f8c03ab_m.jpg

No, it was over his avatar being changed to a more appropriate one designed just for him! LMAO!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
shady praised the Disney board with this post...

"I'm glad that **** keeps a clean board with no racial words or statements or cuss word allowed!!!!"

In case he reads this, he needs to know that he's nothing but a hypocrite, because he himself cussed over here.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be back...trust me. He is like herpes, you never actually get rid of it. If you get a flare up, you can clear it out again...but it will always creep back. I seem to have made my way over during the cleanup.

I see him getting very bored talking to WWLPD at 4letter.com, and will be creating multiple screen names at library computers.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be back...trust me. He is like herpes, you never actually get rid of it. If you get a flare up, you can clear it out again...but it will always creep back. I seem to have made my way over during the cleanup.

I see him getting very bored talking to WWLPD at 4letter.com, and will be creating multiple screen names at library computers.

LMAO!!! I'm already starting to miss shady dude. He has pissed me off to no end, and made me so paranoid about how many people on our board are actually shady. But in the end, all he is, is the tabloid/comic section of the newspaper. Pure bullshit for entertainment only.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never entertained. As funny as some of the comments were, and the plethora of them there were, you have to realize there is somebody devoting the time and effort into making all of those comments, switching screen names, making more, switching back, making more, reading EVERY post just to repeat the process 8 more times etc...

That is a VERY sad life...