• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Mock Draft 1.0

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah..... The Days Inn Lexington offers free breakfast and Mike Brown had some expiring points that needed to be cashed in for a stay.

God damn you...spit diet dew all over myself..

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way in hell that Arians would draft Manziel. Arians likes big strong QB(s) who can stand in the pocket & throw down field. The only guys I see in this draft that Arians would think about drafting would; Bortles, Mettenberger, & McCarron. AZ does draft BPA, but you are assuming that Manziel is rated that high on their board. I doubt he would even be on their board as he doesn't fit their QB mold.

AZ's top priorities in the draft are; safety, cornerback, & pass rusher in no particular order.
Yeah, I'll admit that I was reaching to find a team that could draft him. The reality is that its a really deep draft and Manziel would probably be seen as a 4th rounder if Russell Wilson never happened.

augustisback003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
does the Titan's dropping Fitz change anything?

also, I don't see how the Vikings can be sold on Castle as the QB of the future. they can release Ponder, or trade him.

also hard for Arizona to pass on him. The patriots drafted Ryan Mallet just to be the backup QB one year, QB's are the shit in the draft and Johnny Football has some tools.

I don't think the release of Fitz changes anything but I do think the signing of Steve Smith in Baltimore precludes them from selecting a WR and they may now concentrate on an OT with the loss of Oher.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the release of Fitz changes anything but I do think the signing of Steve Smith in Baltimore precludes them from selecting a WR and they may now concentrate on an OT with the loss of Oher.

that kinda blindsided some mock drafts.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really looking at Ebron or Amaro for the Pack

augustisback003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why Minnesota could pass on Manziel

Quarterback remains Minnesota's biggest question mark heading into the draft, and the Vikings could very well have an opportunity to land one of the top three arms in the draft with the No. 8 overall pick. But is that the position they will choose to address in the first round, or will they choose to wait for a QB? Here's the latest speculation.

ESPN Insider Mel Kiper Jr. has Johnny Manziel sliding to Minnesota in his latest Mock Draft, noting that "Manziel could be the solution and, drafted here, there's no question he'd come in with a chip on his shoulder."

However, even if Manziel is available when the Vikings are on the clock, it's no sure thing that they'll take him. Here's ESPN Insider Mike Sando to explain.

Minnesota could go defense first and wait for McCarron later

"Christian Ponder was the fourth QB taken in 2011. What if one of the first couple of quarterbacks falls to Minnesota this year? Kiper had Manziel going to the Vikings with the eighth overall choice. I just wonder whether GM Rick Spielman might be gun-shy this early in the draft after whiffing on Ponder three years ago. The Vikings have an extra third-round choice from the Percy Harvin trade, putting them in position to consider taking a developmental quarterback in that range. ... The Vikings made headlines when they sent Spielman, coach Mike Zimmer and offensive coordinator Norv Turner to Alabama's pro day, where A.J. McCarron was performing. There were other prospects worth watching, of course, and teams work hard to mask their draft-day intentions. Still, if the Vikings plan on taking a QB somewhere after the first round, the McCarron speculation makes sense."

NFL Rumors Blog - ESPN

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These draft threads are way too cordial. I miss Tubbs..........

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These draft threads are way too cordial. I miss Tubbs..........

No offense, but you're an idiot.

--Tubbs (after every post about the draft).

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're all idiots. Oh, and fuck your mother.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some of the things put out by these teams are basically for smoke and mirrors.