• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Murder on Middle Beach

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch this documentary on HBO Max yet??

Crazy stuff. Really well done by the kid over the course of 7 years turning such a fucked up life/family dynamic into a compelling doc.

He did a great job remaining neutral while constructing the doc and interviewing everyone. Loved how blunt he was with the interrogations blatantly asking if they were involved.

All signs point to the dad being involved. The Aunt(sister of the mom) is completely bat shit nuts but not really sure I see much of her motive at that point in time and noway she did it herself. So she woulda had to randomly go through with her hitman plan many years later.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it, but the ending was a bit of a letdown. Zero resolution. Pretty sure it was his dad though.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it, but the ending was a bit of a letdown. Zero resolution. Pretty sure it was his dad though.

I mean, you are far from the only one with those feelings on the ending haha. But I liked it mostly.

This case is unfortunately still wide open, so we couldnt get full resolution(I knew this coming in). But I felt there was good resolution to the current story.

1. He said himself this was less of a whodunnit and more a way for him to process grief while also uncovering hard truths so he could at least know more about his family.

2. He was able to basically clear his sister.

3. They won the battle at the end being able to get those 1600 sealed documents pertaining to the investigation. It may not lead to much but they finally have everything at their disposal to at lest uncover as much as possible that is out there.

Leaves open the potential for another doc depending on what they find.