• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football! Lions Vs. Giants

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the whole night planned. Unlimited batch of electronic cigarettes and grilled flank steak. Enough of both to feed an army.

GO LIONS!

I was on a leadership course with the general counsel for EBlu Cigs 2 weeks ago. Nice guy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closeouts on our Air Conditioned models this week. Still a bit pricey, but mostly waterproof.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naughtymax said:
Whirlpool/Maytag scrimp on packaging. Go with Samsung, the Koreans have to package the shit out of their appliances when they bring them from China or Korea. There's a bit of dishwasher stuff made in Mexico, but those boxes are too small to be used as shelter.

I'm a skinny, semi-tall, old guy, so I think that dishwasher stuff-boxes might just work.... :nod:

What's the price..... Smitty totally took advantage of me on my old box that was ALLEGEDLY SCOTCH- GUARDED..... :scratch:............. but he apologized for stretching the truth....

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncosmitty said:
Closeouts on our Air Conditioned models this week. Still a bit pricey, but mostly waterproof.

attachment.php

can I still get this air-conditioned one with the "nicely landscaped" woman... I mean property... :doh:

If so, I'll take it

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm hoping to see in tonight's game is

1). Stafford looking comfortable in the pocket (O-line not screwing up assignments and proving last year wasn't a fluke)

2). Stafford not trying to thread the needle into double/triple coverage, under-throwing, over-throwing, throwing behind WR's as he has in the past (we'll see a couple but hopefully no more than that bc that's who he is still, to some degree and it's a learning process for him with not much in personal coaching previously).

3). Stafford trusting other WR's not named CJ and going with the check-down or if under pressure, just throw it out of bounds or in the ground near a receiver but not in the Giants hands.

4). O-line looking sharp with very good cohesion/chemistry while protecting Staff, not giving up a sack and bust open some running lanes... I want to see a lot of Giants defenders on their asses 2 night.

5). No damn turnovers by RB's or WR's... Stafford (I just expect 1 from him, hopefully no more than 1 or PREFERRABLY NONE.

6). Pressure, Blitzing, Sacks (6+) by the Lions def (I really want to see Ansah, Webster, Johnson and Whitehead, play lights-out tonight. like a Scooby doo, WTF, where did that come from)

7). Slay and Bentley to show that this stage isn't too big for them and could you 2 please get two INT's tonight (1 apiece), so RobBase won't bitch tonight or tomorrow about how much they suck. Actually, this should be #1 on the list.. CB's please play tight coverage and stick to your assignment and stop the damn dumb-ass penalties (illegal-contact, holding, P.I. sheit) and don't give up ANY 30+ yard plays

8). ST's... Freese, do not blow this opportunity and become last years version of David Akers. PR/KR Jeremy Ross to prove what you did last year, in minimal opportunities, you can duplicate this year and then some...

9). NO DAMN SEASON ENDING INJURIES TO ANY LIONS PLAYER..

10). Lions 38.............. NYGiants 23.................... Go LIONS

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some Canadian boys could have some awful good pics of you!!!!!!!

Thankfully them Canadian boys had no cameras but I will tell you Pete is lucky that nobody took pictures of his back from a Canadian girl.

I have been fucked up worse than a soup sandwich in my life but damn boys had me past death

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T-minus 3 hours Gentlemen.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UR pics being sold, auctioned off, do have potential... Gandy..... I promise.....

th

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF this looks suspiciously like a post about football! Pretty sure these types of posts have been banned.

1). Stafford looking comfortable in the pocket (O-line not screwing up assignments and proving last year wasn't a fluke)

Giants D on paper looks decent. Good front line, solid corners. For our offensive line this game should be a decent test to see where they are. I would like to see some great blocking but I expect a couple sacks and a few hurries. Probably just enough pressure on Stafford that some will be pissed and over react and some will down play it like they looked fine.

2). Stafford not trying to thread the needle into double/triple coverage, under-throwing, over-throwing, throwing behind WR's as he has in the past (we'll see a couple but hopefully no more than that bc that's who he is still, to some degree and it's a learning process for him with not much in personal coaching previously).

I really hope Stafford makes smarter throws but so far in his career he has shown a great arm, great accuracy and an inability to see who's open. I don't see that changing tonight.

3). Stafford trusting other WR's not named CJ and going with the check-down or if under pressure, just throw it out of bounds or in the ground near a receiver but not in the Giants hands.

This I do see happening. At least Stafford looking for receivers other than CJ.

4). O-line looking sharp with very good cohesion/chemistry while protecting Staff, not giving up a sack and bust open some running lanes... I want to see a lot of Giants defenders on their asses 2 night.

Same as my response to post # 1.

5). No damn turnovers by RB's or WR's... Stafford (I just expect 1 from him, hopefully no more than 1 or PREFERRABLY NONE.

I am not as worried by the WR's as I am Bush fumbling or Stafford making a tough throw into traffic.

6). Pressure, Blitzing, Sacks (6+) by the Lions def (I really want to see Ansah, Webster, Johnson and Whitehead, play lights-out tonight. like a Scooby doo, WTF, where did that come from)

Blitzing. OMG blizting in the D is going to be great. We haven't seen it in so long.

7). Slay and Bentley to show that this stage isn't too big for them and could you 2 please get two INT's tonight (1 apiece), so RobBase won't bitch tonight or tomorrow about how much they suck. Actually, this should be #1 on the list.. CB's please play tight coverage and stick to your assignment and stop the damn dumb-ass penalties (illegal-contact, holding, P.I. sheit) and don't give up ANY 30+ yard plays

The INT's are nice but not how I judge CB's. Keep the penalties in check, make Eli throw it away alot due to tight coverage and no big plays. Last year the big plays and penalties killed us.

And Rob is going to bitch no matter what. Even if they have 4 picks and give up less than 200 yards he'll just say they suck and it was only Eli.

8). ST's... Freese, do not blow this opportunity and become last years version of David Akers. PR/KR Jeremy Ross to prove what you did last year, in minimal opportunities, you can duplicate this year and then some..

Hopefully the Lions arent kicking many FG's tonight. I want # 8 to read settle for fewer FG's. But if Freese does have to kick I hope he does well.

9). NO DAMN SEASON ENDING INJURIES TO ANY LIONS PLAYER..

Always hate to see that.

10). Lions 38.............. NYGiants 23.................... Go LIONS

I hope we don't give up 23 points.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Big Blue is going to trust Smitty on a 2nd piece of real estate.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,583.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big statement game for the Giants in my opinion. if they come out with this new offense and dont look good that will say alot for the season. if it comes out lookking good that will say a lot for the season also

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to be totally screwed stupid 3x minimum before I learn a lesson or was/is it 18 out of 26 times.... one or the other....

I really really liked my old box.... money was no object at that time or this time... but don't tell smitty bc he just jacks that price up, should he find out....

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the whole night planned. Unlimited batch of electronic cigarettes and grilled flank steak. Enough of both to feed an army.

GO LIONS!

Me too. Beans and franks, and plenty of tequila. Going all out tonight. Got the Van Camp's pork and beans.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^

here ya go thruthatFOG

Glade+Air+Freshener.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to be totally screwed stupid 3x minimum before I learn a lesson or was/is it 18 out of 26 times.... one or the other....

I really really liked my old box.... money was no object at that time or this time... but don't tell smitty bc he just jacks that price up, should he find out....

May have the inside track on a third hand, put away wet, canvas Coleman pup tent. Possibly. Normally Id be swoopin' up a beauty like this and settlin' next to some roadside drainage pond. But..... For you BigLa.....BigBlue, I think I can swing a deal.

All depends on Stafford's completion percentage tonight though. Don't let us down Numba Nine!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dinner is a six pack of Two Hearted tonight.

No time for food.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see the Giants devastated tonight.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncosmitty said:
May have the inside track on a third hand, put away wet, canvas Coleman pup tent. Possibly. Normally Id be swoopin' up a beauty like this and settlin' next to some roadside drainage pond. But..... For you BigLa.....BigBlue, I think I can swing a deal.

All depends on Stafford's completion percentage tonight though. Don't let us down Numba Nine!

suhweeeeeet... :drool: I'll take it... mark down as sold

:suds:

Thanx, smitty... I just knew you'd come thru

COME ON STAFFY :director: :whoo: :hammer: :pop2: :cheer2: