• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Milwaukee @ Philadelphia Series Thread

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to turn off the set and walk the dog or something for a while. According to my calculations we're about to give up 7 runs in the next couple innings

Not a bad prediction which tells me your drug delivery from Omar was consumated following your meetting in the CBP mens room.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he gets his advice from phil lies.Why give a guy a starting job? Just because he deserves it? phil lies says
that Joseph has had enough playing time already.

your posts somehow become dumber with each passing moment. you knew nothing of joseph, and you still know nothing other than what you have seen these last couple of weeks on the TV.

stop acting like some ESPN analyst wannabe who bitches and whines at every move from behind a desk. you didn't trade for joseph. you didn't scout him. you didn't evaluate him for years. you didn't help him with his concussions and eyes problems. you didn't give him the spot at AAA. you didn't call him up. you're not the manager. you're not the GM. you're not ownership.

in short, stop calling others idiots or morons when it's actually just you.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gave up a run and ruined the shut-out. I'll take the win though.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your posts somehow become dumber with each passing moment. you knew nothing of joseph, and you still know nothing other than what you have seen these last couple of weeks on the TV.

stop acting like some ESPN analyst wannabe who bitches and whines at every move from behind a desk. you didn't trade for joseph. you didn't scout him. you didn't evaluate him for years. you didn't help him with his concussions and eyes problems. you didn't give him the spot at AAA. you didn't call him up. you're not the manager. you're not the GM. you're not ownership.

in short, stop calling others idiots or morons when it's actually just you.
I guess we don't see things eye to eye1Ugly-and-Crazy-Men-05.jpg

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Howard, he put his Blue Bell mansion on the block last month for $2.69 mill, bought for 2.3 mill a few years ago. He also owns a Rittenhouse condo where he was once neighbors to both fartman and crotchman.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we don't see things eye to eye1View attachment 125012

my problem was never your opinion. it's the same continual shit you run into the ground in a forceful way as if it's truth. in this particular case, everything about joseph has gone as well as it possibly could. any doubt as to what the phils were doing, have been doing, will be doing should have you silent for the time being.

now, if joseph were to suddenly find himself on the bench and starts struggling, then i could definitely see a logical reason to bitch.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Howard, he put his Blue Bell mansion on the block last month for $2.69 mill, bought for 2.3 mill a few years ago. He also owns a Rittenhouse condo where he was once neighbors to both fartman and crotchman.
LOL! Maybe Mack will buy it for 5.2 million.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my problem was never your opinion. it's the same continual shit you run into the ground in a forceful way as if it's truth. in this particular case, everything about joseph has gone as well as it possibly could. any doubt as to what the phils were doing, have been doing, will be doing should have you silent for the time being.

now, if joseph were to suddenly find himself on the bench and starts struggling, then i could definitely see a logical reason to bitch.
Well at least retro agrees with me!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a good tuneup for the Cubs and Nats next week. Joseph is preferred for all thse games with Howard starting one game to give Joseph a breather even though he doesn't need one. Howard is benched if not officially. The fans want to be treated to more wins.

Last edited:

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a good tuneup for the Cubs and Nats next week. Joseph is preferred for all thse games with Howard starting one game to give Joseph a breather even though he doesn't need one. Howard is benched if not officially. The fans want to be treated to more wins.
I heard that Joseph will probably start Monday against a lefty. Then Howard will face the righties in the following games.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: