• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins 2015 opponents

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we know our opponents for next season already. Dates will be set at a later time.

We obviously have the home and away scenarios within the division.

Coming to Miami: Texans, Colts, Cowboys, Giants, Ravens

On the road:Jags, Titans, Eagles, Redskins, Chargers

Lots of games for the taking on schedule. It will all depend on what our roster looks like when the season comes around.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone remember when the Dolphins were really good?

Me either :noidea:

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone remember when the Dolphins were really good?

Me either :noidea:

They have been good enough to beat the Pats in each of the last two years. A better question is do we remember when the Fins were a consistent winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been good enough to beat the Pats in each of the last two years. A better question is do we remember when the Fins were a consistent winner.

Rex Racer, I'm not sure why I wasted my time responding to you. You never have add any intelligent comments. Your posts are just in arrogance. I'm not sure why you're compelled to act like a jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Racer, I'm not sure why I wasted my time responding to you. You never have add any intelligent comments. Your posts are just in arrogance. I'm not sure why you're compelled to act like a jerk.

He's clearly just another typical 'fair weather fan'.....LOVES run his mouth when his team(s) does well, virtually invisible when they're not. He reminds me of all the people you see pretty much everywhere dawning Seattle Seahawks gear. You couldn't FIND a Seattle fan prior to last season, now apparently everybody is on the bandwagon. Can't stand fair weather fans.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's clearly just another typical 'fair weather fan'.....LOVES run his mouth when his team(s) does well, virtually invisible when they're not. He reminds me of all the people you see pretty much everywhere dawning Seattle Seahawks gear. You couldn't FIND a Seattle fan prior to last season, now apparently everybody is on the bandwagon. Can't stand fair weather fans.....

It means more when you follow a team during the tough times and then the team wins rather than just being a bandwagon fan. Think of what it was like for Saints fans when they finally won a Superbowl after all the tough years that team had. The Fins haven't been terrible they just haven't been able to rise above mediocrity for a while. The Fins are not that far off in talent from becoming a winning team. I would not be surprised if the Fins have a much better year in 2015.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we play the Ravens every year?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a formula the NFL adopted a few years ago they use to make up the schedule - go to the schedule section of NFL.com for the explanation

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. At least it's a home game for the Fins in 2015.

I don't know that it really matters where the f*** we play, Baltimore virtually owns us. If Miami isn't getting outcoached, then they're getting outhustled. It will be interesting to see if Miami can finally beat Houston next season. Hate to be a Debbie downer, but I see yet another average season by another average Miami team....ending in the much deserved dismissal of Joe Philbin. I will be shocked if we win 8 games with him at the helm.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with a better oline Tanny will improve some more and we’ll see less and less of the offensive lapses. Win more of the close ones.

The key will be the repairs to the D. Most of the tools are there but a few more holes than expected sprung leaks. I wasn't expecting the run D to stink and I thought that the CB's would be fine with the rookies maturing. If do expect some rookies to improve like Taylor and Aikens although I'm not sure what position Aikens will play? Hopefully S as that's a need too as Delmas may not be back unless he comes cheap which would be fantastic as he could mentor Aikens.