• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mets-Phillies game thread.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahahahhahaha

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ended the year 71-91. The wins can be used to build momentum for next year but we need to re-evaluate this roster and make some changes removing the garbage that has worked its way into the line-up. Maybe a change of manger may help and maybe not. We shall see. I'll be around but I'll be focusing on the other major sports now getting going. See everyone later.
Good luck with the Rams!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea same to your Eagles or whomever you are following in football, Northeast.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ended the year 71-91. The wins can be used to build momentum for next year but we need to re-evaluate this roster and make some changes removing the garbage that has worked its way into the line-up. Maybe a change of manger may help and maybe not. We shall see. I'll be around but I'll be focusing on the other major sports now getting going. See everyone later.

They took the first step, retro. Hitting coach Steve Henderson has been canned. Four years was too long with that guy. The Phils have to win no less than 81 next year if they dump the klunkers and bring up the right guys.

I hope you will follow the rejuvenated Eagles. QB Wentz and the Eagles staff are really getting the job done. Also, good luck to your Lambs. They're bound to improve.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah fuck it, here goes

Retro: Thanks for moderating and pursuing a law degree. We need to lock criminals like Ronald Reagan and Jeb Bush up

Northeast: Thank you for being a tough competitor in fantasy, and providing some humorous quips while remaining with us the full season.

jvett: Thank you for your humorous insight, storied detail of your recent movie experiences, and for playing along with my stupid food reviews. Also, thanks for sticking through for the whole, awful season.

Ced: Thank you for all of your hilarious comments, and like jvett, for playing along with my food reviews. You're the glue that holds this board together, and don't say otherwise, because jvett and me don't do anything, we mainly huff glue up in his old diner at Penn State.

I look forward to a great offseason!
Thanks, and don't sell yourself short---Those food reviews provide a valuable service to those of us who don't have the wherewithal to just go and drop 8 bucks at an upscale place like the China King without knowing in advance that we will get our money's worth.

This off-season might be a little interesting. Depending on how close the Phils think they are to contending, I'm curious to see if they decide to dabble in the Free Agent market again. They certainly have the money now. Schmitty thinks they need a big lefthanded bat, but I don't really see that available in Free Agency. Based on his breakout season in Reading, maybe Cozens could be that guy.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big left handed bat? I heard that Robert Redford is looking for another special tree to carve a bat from.

But he will need some seasoning!