• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MELTDOWN

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, up 3-0 and the San Jose Sharks blow it. One of the biggest meltdowns in the history of sport. Not a proud day to be a Sharks fan. Much shame.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering controversy going on in Clipper land, I don't see any reason for LA fans to get up on their high horse about shameful state of sports franchises.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...

I googled "Troll thread", and this was the first entry.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering controversy going on in Clipper land, I don't see any reason for LA fans to get up on their high horse about shameful state of sports franchises.

You're stupid, If you had any knowledge about LA fans, you would know that this town when it come's to the NBA is 90% Lakers fans & nobody gives a shit about the Clippers. Nice try though, enjoy getting knocked out of the playoffs for the 2nd straight season by the LA Kings & never winning a Stanley Cup. What an embarrassing loss for your franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, up 3-0 and the San Jose Sharks blow it. One of the biggest meltdowns in the history of sport. Not a proud day to be a Sharks fan. Much shame.

I'm glad other people could accomplish things for you bro...

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're stupid, If you had any knowledge about LA fans, you would know that this town when it come's to the NBA is 90% Lakers fans & nobody gives a shit about the Clippers. Nice try though, enjoy getting knocked out of the playoffs for the 2nd straight season by the LA Kings & never winning a Stanley Cup. What an embarrassing loss for your franchise.

You can dish it out but cant take it eh? lol

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can dish it out but cant take it eh? lol

Oh I can take it, I just had to correct your drivel, and speaking of the Clippers, looks like tonight the Warriors might get knocked out too. NBA & NHL will be a nice off season for the bay area.:laugh3::laugh3:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think the OP should be trolling the Sharks forum but using the Clippers against King fans makes no sense. That would be like saying Sidney Crosby is a rapist because Ben Roethlisberger is. It doesn't work like that from a logical sense. Just because one is a Kings fan doesn't mean they 'll be a Clippers fan. Chances are they would root for the Lakers.

Slippery slope argument: do the Clippers represent all of Cali sports? Why would they represent all LA sports?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I can take it, I just had to correct your drivel, and speaking of the Clippers, looks like tonight the Warriors might get knocked out too. NBA & NHL will be a nice off season for the bay area.:laugh3::laugh3:

Yes it will be a nice off season, but thankfully not perpetual like the NFL down there.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the OP should be trolling the Sharks forum but using the Clippers against King fans makes no sense. That would be like saying Sidney Crosby is a rapist because Ben Roethlisberger is. It doesn't work like that from a logical sense. Just because one is a Kings fan doesn't mean they 'll be a Clippers fan. Chances are they would root for the Lakers.

Slippery slope argument: do the Clippers represent all of Cali sports? Why would they represent all LA sports?

Exactly, well said Doobster. :10:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma is a bitch, just remember that. :clap:

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were saying?

Good luck to LA in the upcoming NFL season, oh wait....:lol:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were saying?

Ha! Now that's a good counterpoint :lol:

Of course my city doesn't have a NBA team so I can't throw stones.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were saying?

Come up with a new joke, most SF fans that's all they can come up with, pretty lame. Just like a their teams. For SF the Giants are getting older & clearly their best days are behind them, most Giant fans put on their Oakland A's jersey's when the Giants suck. :pound:

The 49ers choke in the playoffs every year & the Warriors are an underachieving team & have some classless players & fans. Did I mention SF fans are racist too? Who throws Bananas at Adam Jones ? That's right Giants fans. :L

As far as the Sharks, well their choking says it all, but I do respect some of their fans from San Jose. Most SF fans just hop on the bandwagon & don't even know what hockey is, what a joke! :laugh3:

.....NEXT!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come up with a new joke, most SF fans that's all they can come up with, pretty lame. Just like a their teams. For SF the Giants are getting older & clearly their best days are behind them, most Giant fans put on their Oakland A's jersey's when the Giants suck. :pound:

The 49ers choke in the playoffs every year & the Warriors are an underachieving team & have some classless players & fans. Did I mention SF fans are racist too? Who throws Bananas at Adam Jones ? That's right Giants fans. :L

As far as the Sharks, well their choking says it all, but I do respect some of their fans from San Jose. Most SF fans just hop on the bandwagon & don't even know what hockey is, what a joke! :laugh3:

.....NEXT!

Oh Fuck. Here's goes LALakerThug with another race bait thread. Pick up your welfare check, go say Yo to Moms in the big-house & GTFO! :finger:

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State of the Clippers, no LA NFL Franchise, 9ers Choking in the playoffs, my mother, my whatever.... you post away and have at it.

But the fact still remains that the San Jose Sharks went full Richie Tenenbaum ([ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obycGT3Wg-U]Gandhi vs Tenenbaum - YouTube[/ame]) mode in a best of 7 series (against their in-state rival) and performed one of the biggest sports meltdowns in the history of North American sport... and that's just a fact.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State of the Clippers, no LA NFL Franchise, 9ers Choking in the playoffs, my mother, my whatever.... you post away and have at it.

But the fact still remains that the San Jose Sharks went full Richie Tenenbaum (Gandhi vs Tenenbaum - YouTube) mode in a best of 7 series (against their in-state rival) and performed one of the biggest sports meltdowns in the history of North American sport... and that's just a fact.

Yep. All of the that unrelated, petty shit aside, you are 100% correct. Changes will be made, heads will roll & we will be back in the PO's next year. This isn't Toronto! :suds:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Fuck. Here's goes LALakerThug with another race bait thread. Pick up your welfare check, go say Yo to Moms in the big-house & GTFO! :finger:

Haha!!LALakerhug LMAO!! what you have a crystball & can tell my life's stories? For your information I have a BA and an MS and graduated with a 4.0 GPA in grad school. The only one that will be collecting a welfare check will be you, and your children will be serving me at a Mc Donalds drive thru. :laugh3:

And besides was I talking to you? are you a SF fan or an Oakland fan ? Jesus you are dumb & possibly a bandwagon, in other words (LOSER).

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, blowing a 3-0 lead sucks big time and it is embarrassing but hey we have only been around 22 years. Still have 23 more years of futility to reach the Kings level so there is time still. We do now know finally this season how you must have felt after Marty McSorley's stick 1993. That must have totally sucked. A 2-0 lead on your fingertips in the final and all washed away by a fucking illegal stick. It was right there just 2 short wins from glory if it wasn't for that goddamn stick. And you think no problem, we're great with Gretzky and all, and you will be right there next year? Nada. Didn't even sniff the playoffs. And then 19 more years of futility til it finally happens. 45 years. Wow that is a long time, but it happened. I am sure there are some loyal Kings fans that never lived to see it finally happen. Too bad.

I never got a chance with the Golden Seals. I hope the Sharks don't take that long, but you never know. The Sharks are the only Bay Area team to not win a title in my lifetime (born 1961) which I can remember, around 1968 or so, as I think my first sporting event I can remember was the Warriors/Celtics at the Cow Palace. I still have the San Francisco Warriors pennant from that night. So I remember very well the A's in 72, 73, 74, 89, the Giants in 10, 12, the Warriors (can you believe that?) in 75, Oakland Raiders in 76, 81, 49ers in 81, 84, 88, 89, 94. 14 Titles for teams I grew up with. All you ask for is one Title in your lifetime that you can witness for your teams. I have been spoiled with 14 in 52 years. Hockey is the only one missing. Still have time for that one. We'll see.