• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: Ostertag Will Rip You More Assholes Than An Abalone Edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

This guy:

white_flag_surrender.jpg

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The really annoying thing is that we should be 5-2 instead of this shitty 3-4. Fuck this rigged league.

I guess I need to go shave now. I hope I go a fracking week without shaving again, as I'm only doing it on nights when the Raps lose.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The really annoying thing is that we should be 5-2 instead of this shitty 3-4. Fuck this rigged league.

I guess I need to go shave now. I hope I go a fracking week without shaving again, as I'm only doing it on nights when the Raps lose.

your balls too? or just your balls?

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If it is your balls and/or pubes, don't forget to loashe. Putting some lotion on your crotch does wonders for the itching.

I actually brought up my itching problem to a friend of mine a week ago. He gave me some Aloe Vera stuff that I'm supposed to use next time. Apparently it's the best stuff for it.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually brought up my itching problem to a friend of mine a week ago. He gave me some Aloe Vera stuff that I'm supposed to use next time. Apparently it's the best stuff for it.

JUST RUB SOME SANTORUM ON IT. CLEANS IT RIGHT UP

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Has anybody else watched the Kimmy K por no? Ray Jay at the beginning pisses me right off, how he talks to the camera. Especially the part where he says "Don't forget to go hard". That kind of annoys me, I usually just skip to the part where he's plowing her on the bed on her back at that point.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Has anybody else watched the Kimmy K por no? Ray Jay at the beginning pisses me right off, how he talks to the camera. Especially the part where he says "Don't forget to go hard". That kind of annoys me, I usually just skip to the part where he's plowing her on the bed on her back at that point.

Dammit. I was going for 300 with that post!

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LINK?