• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: Ostertag Will Rip You More Assholes Than An Abalone Edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Has anybody else watched the Kimmy K por no? Ray Jay at the beginning pisses me right off, how he talks to the camera. Especially the part where he says "Don't forget to go hard". That kind of annoys me, I usually just skip to the part where he's plowing her on the bed on her back at that point.

Don't they have like 2? I think I saw the first one...but it was just okay...kind of mediocre and grainy vid quality

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've been thinking about getting this:

1198755_f520.jpg

Philips Norelco Body Groom. Should work wonders when I get lazy and the bro bush gets out of hand

Do it, then give me a review on it. I'll let you know how the Aloe works, too.

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of celebrity sex tapes, I once came across one which was apparently Meg White from The White Stripes.

It really did look like her, but I had my doubts when I googled it and came up with nothing. Even though she's not exactly an A-List celebrity, I expected a blurb of some sorts.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of celebrity sex tapes, I once came across one which was apparently Meg White from The White Stripes.

It really did look like her, but I had my doubts when I googled it and came up with nothing. Even though she's not exactly an A-List celebrity, I expected a blurb of some sorts.

The worst one I came across was Tila Tequila. Some solid hype around it, but nothing but her giggling and eating a girl out. Boring as heck.