• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mc for Mac?

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everyones reason to keep TMac is always cause "theirs no other option" well now theirs an option and its a cost who has done well with shitty, bottom of the cap floor, Ottawa...

Murry basically stated The Walrus was fired because of his defensive setup that allowed other teams to skate right into the zone, and (in my words - but the same point) pussy players that are suppose to be leaders being bitched at in the locker room for their screwups...

Well.... I like that... I like a coach who is gonna hold his supposed leaders accountable, and THATS what this team needs... If your a grown man, looked at as a leader, you should be able to the criticisim when your not doing YOUR JOB as a leader... If you cant take heat of your boss (aka coach) pointing out your screwups and lapses, then booo hooo hooo, cry me a river and welcome to the real world...

I remember people in SJ crying bout how DSutter was a big bad meany like Ol Walrus here, and look what he's done with the Kings... Sounds to me like Ottawa has some same sissy epidemic as SJ...

Anyway... Their is NO CHANCE in hell that DWil will fire his slumber-buddy Coach Tadd, but gdamn I wish he would and hire this guy...

As for the entry & Dzone setup that Murray pointed out bout Mac, we have Larry Robinson to handle our Defence, so I dont think that would be an issue for Mac in SJ...

What i REALLY love about Murray tho, is he fired the former Jack Adams winner because his team (which has the lowest cap in the NHL, and has a terrible roster) 11-11... Caption Idiot Doug Wilson on the other had, which his HIGH cap and roster full of stars, perfers to keep the dingle berry Todd Mac behind the bench...

So even tho we wont land the Walrus, maybe Wilson can hired Murray for the "Man Up" classes