• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Masters of the Air

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished last night. It isn’t as good as Band of Brothers but hell - that bar may be impossible to ever achieve. But it’s damn sure worth the time and I’ll watch again. The documentary at the end on “The Bloody Hundredth” is great as a standalone but definitely should be seen after watching the series. Just more reason why that generation was pretty fucking special.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished last night. It isn’t as good as Band of Brothers but hell - that bar may be impossible to ever achieve. But it’s damn sure worth the time and I’ll watch again. The documentary at the end on “The Bloody Hundredth” is great as a standalone but definitely should be seen after watching the series. Just more reason why that generation was pretty fucking special.
I enjoyed it too. I was debating watching the documentary. I'll watch it later.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worth it...

MSN
You are correct, the documentary was pretty great too. Nice that so many of them lived long lives after that terrible time.

One thing that made me laugh in the series last episode - and it might just be me - were the words at the end saying what happened to the people. For Gale Cleven it stated his wife died suddenly in '53 and her picture stayed on his mantle for the rest of his life. From the show and how much he loved her and did not mess around with other women, I read that to mean he never remarried. And since he lived to 2006 that made me sad. However he did remarry in 1955, they just left that out. :)