• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshall all but gone?

mikesphxsuns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from yahoo sports

The Phoenix Suns are apparently interested in dealing Kendall Marshall, the No. 13 pick out of North Carolina just a year ago. According to Scott Howard-Cooper of NBA.com, the Suns see new acquisition Eric Bledsoe as their No. 1 point guard, and Goran Dragic as their backup, leaving Marshall as the No. 3 option. The 21-year-old didn't look particularly strong in his rookie year, averaging just 3.0 points and 3.0 assists in sparing minutes, and the Suns would like to make a move to prevent a first-round selection from becoming nothing more than a deep bench player in just over a year. That pick was made by then-GM Lance Blanks: now, Ryan McDonough, a hot young executive brought in from the Boston Celtics organization, is running the show.

not really a big shocker, kid was a worthless pic and were clearly trying for a nash like player and was WAY off,

dont expect to get much in return but at least hell be off our books

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like his fate was sealed as soon as Eric Bledsoe was brought into the fold. What a shame, another wasted Suns draft pick.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt we find anyone to trade for him... maybe he'll be apart of a Luis Scola package or something... idk.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt we find anyone to trade for him... maybe he'll be apart of a Luis Scola package or something... idk.

Yeah, I definitely don't see a team saying "Wow, we really want Kendall Marshall". They'll have to package him with someone. I wouldn't expect more than a second round pick for him (and that's pushing it) if they did manage to find someone to take him.

milkycat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Lance Blanks get another job? Maybe he'll trade for him. He seems to like basketball players that are slow and can't shoot