• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Hunt

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the man. Get caught, forfeit all your money and banned from competition.

"The best outcome is if the company that I work for says, ‘you've been cheating, you lose all of your [fight earnings], and since it was cheating, you get fined. You get sued and you get a fine. You're going to straight to court, criminal court, because what you've done is an offense.' That's what I want done," Hunt said. "So that these guys who are cheating don't have more incentive to do it, because they do it for financial gain. If you take all of that away, they get nothing.

"Make them banned for five or 10 years. There goes your career. Five, 10 years, you have no career left and not only that, you lose all of your money. You're done as a fighter. That'll stop you from doing it. That's what I want to see done. I won't be a part of any company who says ‘we don't mind you cheating or doing this or that,' otherwise then every monkey will be [cheating]."

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the man. Get caught, forfeit all your money and banned from competition.

"The best outcome is if the company that I work for says, ‘you've been cheating, you lose all of your [fight earnings], and since it was cheating, you get fined. You get sued and you get a fine. You're going to straight to court, criminal court, because what you've done is an offense.' That's what I want done," Hunt said. "So that these guys who are cheating don't have more incentive to do it, because they do it for financial gain. If you take all of that away, they get nothing.

"Make them banned for five or 10 years. There goes your career. Five, 10 years, you have no career left and not only that, you lose all of your money. You're done as a fighter. That'll stop you from doing it. That's what I want to see done. I won't be a part of any company who says ‘we don't mind you cheating or doing this or that,' otherwise then every monkey will be [cheating]."

Not sure about the 5 or 10 year banning, but the rest I def agree with...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana paid Brock to save UFC 200. Brock did not plan to continue fighting so whats the point in banning him? Hunt really thought some supplement was what got Brock the win?