• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Thornton with 14 points and 5 to go in the 1st

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When shit gets rough Indy doesn't knows how to keep their cool...Signs of an inexperienced team that isn't ready to win a title

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When shit gets rough Indy doesn't knows how to keep their cool...Signs of an inexperienced team that isn't ready to win a title

What makes you say that?

Anyways, your post is just a sign of you hating...again. Nothing new.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs gift wrapped that game on a silver platter for Indy

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4 point play? Yeah Williams never touched him. The game should have never gotten to OT if the refs didn't call that garbage. If that was a foul every 3 point shot that is contested by a defender should be called a foul because all he did was contest and never made any contact with George. Everyone on twitter saw the same thing I saw.

The steal was a good play but shouldn't have happened if the refs didn't blow the game for the Kings in regulation

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4 point play? Yeah Williams never touched him. The game should have never gotten to OT if the refs didn't call that garbage. If that was a foul every 3 point shot that is contested by a defender should be called a foul because all he did was contest and never made any contact with George. Everyone on twitter saw the same thing I saw.

The steal was a good play but shouldn't have happened if the refs didn't blow the game for the Kings in regulation

Are you telling me you wanted the Pacers to lose?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if I did or I didn't. The refs blowing a call had nothing to do with whom I'm rooting for. I have no problem admitting if the heat got the benefit of a call. I'm not like you who think every call made in favor for Indy is always correct

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if I did or I didn't. The refs blowing a call had nothing to do with whom I'm rooting for. I have no problem admitting if the heat got the benefit of a call. I'm not like you who think every call made in favor for Indy is always correct

Haha. Please that's not even close to me. And I never even gave you an answer lol. Honestly, I'd have to see the play again. You sound pretty sure, so it was probably a BS call. I thought I already told you BK, I don't kiss my teams ass. If there are shitty calls, I will call my team out on it everytime.