• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Made'm sweat

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if USC looked bad or UNLV looked good, but USC, and their fans were nervous as fuck for a little while.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if USC looked bad or UNLV looked good, but USC, and their fans were nervous as fuck for a little while.
Gotta give UNLV credit. Yall have a lot of skill in your backfield. Defense looked legit. SC needs to clean some stuff up fast with their upcoming schedule. But your rebels played a hell of a game imo :suds:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give UNLV credit. Yall have a lot of skill in your backfield. Defense looked legit. SC needs to clean some stuff up fast with their upcoming schedule. But your rebels played a hell of a game imo :suds:
Over 400yds offense. I call that a good day.

Plus they actually had some snacks and pressure, which has been non-existent for decades. Happy with the game, until the 4th qtr. Lots of positives, and good things to build on.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 400yds offense. I call that a good day.

Plus they actually had some snacks and pressure, which has been non-existent for decades. Happy with the game, until the 4th qtr. Lots of positives, and good things to build on.
Thomas and Rodgers were a wicked combo coming out of the back field. SC is normally very strong against the run. What realy impressed me was the Rebels D. Those were some extremely fast and skilled wars and RBs they kept in check most of the game. The fake punt was designed perfectly. Tbh I think this game is closer if Keys didnt go down. I don't remember seeing him back at wr after head spiraled out for that ball. Guessing concussion protocol. I see him giving a lot of secondaries problems. Hopefully he's ok. I wouldnt be surprised to see UNLV do some damage in the Mountain West this year. I know they sure as hell had me nervous

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas and Rodgers were a wicked combo coming out of the back field. SC is normally very strong against the run. What realy impressed me was the Rebels D. Those were some extremely fast and skilled wars and RBs they kept in check most of the game. The fake punt was designed perfectly. Tbh I think this game is closer if Keys didnt go down. I don't remember seeing him back at wr after head spiraled out for that ball. Guessing concussion protocol. I see him giving a lot of secondaries problems. Hopefully he's ok. I wouldnt be surprised to see UNLV do some damage in the Mountain West this year. I know they sure as hell had me nervous
Yep, key is a difference maker, and it was a concussion.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, key is a difference maker, and it was a concussion.
He smoked the SC secondary a few times including his TD grab. Looked like an awkward fall hoping he recovers fast. With the upgraded D and their offense. I wouldn’t be surprised if they make a run. And give someone fits in a bowl game

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He smoked the SC secondary a few times including his TD grab. Looked like an awkward fall hoping he recovers fast. With the upgraded D and their offense. I wouldn’t be surprised if they make a run. And give someone fits in a bowl game
Wait til they can recruit with the angle of playing in an NFL stadium on the strip. 20 million in a new practice facility. Things are headed in the right direction for the first time since Randall Cunningham played here

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait til they can recruit with the angle of playing in an NFL stadium on the strip. 20 million in a new practice facility. Things are headed in the right direction for the first time since Randall Cunningham played here
Cunningham was one of the most under rated QBs to play imo. They’re already heading in the right direction recruiting. Especially the Cali market which is difficult. future. I think the exposure they get from this game gives them a boost too. Would have been nice if it wasn't on the PAC channel. Looks like they have a bright future.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cunningham was one of the most under rated QBs to play imo. They’re already heading in the right direction recruiting. Especially the Cali market which is difficult. future. I think the exposure they get from this game gives them a boost too. Would have been nice if it wasn't on the PAC channel. Looks like they have a bright future.
It's less dim.