• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Made it to the Championship - some tough matchups

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roster.jpeg OK - scraped and clawed all yr but somehow find myself in the finally next week. ... shown is my team. Benched Mahomes this week due to weather (but it didn't matter). ..... I really don't have much as option for RB but do have a claim in for Boone (replace Scarboro) as well as Perriman (replace Hunter) Suggestion ?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very difficult to start 2 RBs vs Baltimore... But I think I would be doing the same... Hunt has been very solid in the passing game... and if this is PPR, he is probably the better start than Chubb, and your not benching chubb…

Id probably keep your roster as is, but swap in Mahomes… Titans are a good defense too and they are the home team... not going to be an easy matchup, and if both QBs are not good matchups, then go with the athletic one!!! With that said, you do own Michael Thomas, so maybe stay with Brees…

If you get Perriman, not sure who I would bench, but boone has no chance to even start for you.... Probably Gallup... But he has such a good matchup...

If I had any balls, I would suggest to bench Chubb...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swap Mahomes for Brees and swap out Mostert for either Henry or Samuels

Do not swap out Chubbs that would be crazy.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the way Brees has played the last couple of weeks, he's a hard sit - - but now that he has the TD record, perhaps he'll regress a bit. .... of course, any sit of Mahomes is difficult as well. .....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the way Brees has played the last couple of weeks, he's a hard sit - - but now that he has the TD record, perhaps he'll regress a bit. .... of course, any sit of Mahomes is difficult as well. .....
Chances are you'd do well with either.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
titans are a much better matchup thatn the ravens

perriman is your top add, boone second, if you get them and cook is out, you're playing both.

Im not as sold on chubb as others. Hes had over 14 points once in the last 7 games. until this week. Hunt has had over 15 4 of the past 6, not by much but yeah. Hunt doesnt have the ceiling

Id move mostert to the RB slot and consider higbee....hunter henry hasnt been good. Goff's arm is beat up, and hes not bombing them as much. Higbees target share is nuts, despite the matchup.

IF you get perriman AND boone.

Id look at it this way

RB Locks-Moster
WR Locks-M. thomas, Mclaurin

So that leaves for 1 rb slots Boon, chubb, Hunt. If you get boone, and hunt is out and mattison banged up. You are starting him over chubb or hunt. Then u need to decide bw gallup, chubb, Hunt. that wouldnt be bad AT ALL IMHO

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to hope that Christian McCaffrey and Lamar Jackson both get a bad turf toe injury before next week.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to hope that Christian McCaffrey and Lamar Jackson both get a bad turf toe injury before next week.
That's a fact. .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roster.jpeg OK made a couple of WW moves. Picked up Perriman, dropped Hunter, picked up D. Washington (based on Jacobs news), dropped Scarbough. .... now team looks like this - still torn on a few guys:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Gallup over Perriman.

If you want Perriman in, I'd bench Washington. But Shepard would get a long look from me for that second flex over both.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap shoot with only one DP...but it's probably not a good idea... a LB against Minnesota.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want Perriman in, I'd bench Washington. But Shepard would get a long look from me for that second flex over both.

I disagree... Perriman is the main show in town on an offense that passes most in football...

Gallup is the WR2 and Dak Prescott is hurt, nobody knows how hurt...

Just wondering if you think Gallup will be the WR1 for dallas or not??

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only player left I am thinking of benching is Chubb, and I am not sure if I would rather start Gallup or Kareem Hunt...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree... Perriman is the main show in town on an offense that passes most in football...

Gallup is the WR2 and Dak Prescott is hurt, nobody knows how hurt...

Just wondering if you think Gallup will be the WR1 for dallas or not??

I think Philly's pass d is worse than the Texans, and I think Philly's run d is better than the Texans... And I think Dallas will be more aggressive with more to play for. I don't think Perriman is hard to cover, and he just had two scores...less likely to go back to back.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap shoot with only one DP...but it's probably not a good idea... a LB against Minnesota.
I think Philly's pass d is worse than the Texans, and I think Philly's run d is better than the Texans... And I think Dallas will be more aggressive with more to play for. I don't think Perriman is hard to cover, and he just had two scores...less likely to go back to back.
I certainly get all your points and can't argue one bit against. .... the only exception being a top tier LB against a run first team. .... As I said, I'm still torn on a few guys, those being the ones you mentioned. .... I'll likely end up swapping some (or all) of them out.
He has Jackson, McCaff, Cook (or Boone), Kupp and Kittle as his main guys - so blowup potential on my side is probably gonna be decider for me, as I fully expect those core guys on his team to all have really good games - the exception may be Kupp (or maybe not depending on which Goff shows up). .... my core group has tough match-ups so it basically comes down to picking the right #2 WR, #2RB and flex guys to exceed expectations. ... and I still haven't made up my mind totally on QB. More question than answers.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance @Sam Sportboy @TREFF @averagejoe - would love to get your takes. ...
I'd put pretty much anyone on your bench in for D. Washington, dude is terrible, as is his offense as a whole without Jacobs.

Likely Hunt, Higbee or Gallup. Hunt I believe to be the best best for a score, Higbee for touches, Gallup the highest ceiling, bit by far the lowest floor. But again, any of them over Washington

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Lefty, I honestly typed an answer yesterday but I guess I didn't post it. I'm sorry, I'm starting Mahomeboy. Tenn still has a shot and I think they show up this weekend at home Dabears are done. Unless there ends up being a weather issue I'm starting Mahomeboy. As fer Perriman, I'm pretty scared of him this week TBH but I am starting him over Robby, Washington, Washington, Brieda and somebody else that I can't recall...…….Perriman will get a shit ton of targets though and the last 3 weeks he seems to have learned how to catch so there is that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would start Mahomes and probably bench 1 of your Browns RBs for Perriman if you have him.

If not, Henry would be my next in line.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would start Mahomes and probably bench 1 of your Browns RBs for Perriman if you have him.

If not, Henry would be my next in line.

Never mind.

Washington is a fine next in line.