• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madden 16 and other Maddens

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't bought madden in years. Was thinking of getting 2015 or Madden 25, but it sounds like 2016 is way better than the previous few years.

Keep it going fellas. Appreciate this thread - I was just starting to do research on which one to get!

The Hoop knows all :kk:

If you haven't bought madden in several years, I highly recommend goin with '16. Yes the others may be cheaper, but '16 is better. And why not have the most up to date one that has good ratings and keep it for a few years before buying your next madden.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't bought madden in several years, I highly recommend goin with '16. Yes the others may be cheaper, but '16 is better. And why not have the most up to date one that has good ratings and keep it for a few years before buying your next madden.

You da man. Thanks OD

Ilovemesomeme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got PS4. Got a pretty good MUT team on this years version, if anyone wants to get a game let me know. I'll be logging on tonight for a bit.

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im thinking of buying Madden 16 for my 360, but i cant unless im sure it will have legendary players and teams.

remember back in the early 2000s when most madden games had legendary teams(the ones with no names on the back of their jerseys)? lately some maddens(from the past 5 years or so including madden 25) had legendary players included. i think the last madden(which was madden 15) didnt have legendary players. but im hoping this one will.

speaking of Madden 25: i may wind up buying it if madden 16 doesnt have the legendary players. anyways does Madden 25 have the legendary teams(other than the canton greats), any way i can unlock them.

also i have madden 13(but for the wii) which i think was boring cause i had a hard time finding a way to unlock the canton greats.

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think you know football?! Test your wits and knowledge of the game with this brand new app that will be launched in a couple of weeks. This game is created by Mark Mongie (yeah, the guy who was responsible for NFL Madden Football when he was the Creative Director at EA Sports, among many other award winning games), and this game will be adjunct to Fantasy football. It will be the first of its kind and will be a LIVE interactive game you play WHILE watching your favorite team every Sunday. Play by yourself, or with a group of football buddies, or in a company network game with pro athletes and celebrities!

By pre-registering now, you will receive:
* 1 entry into a drawing to win a 55" HDTV (drawing on Launch Day)
* An Invite to a network game with a $100 cash prize (no fee to enter)
* Be one of the first of millions to play the game!
* Extra tokens and loyalty reward points

www.firefan.com - ACCESS CODE = NYC420

or click directly here: FireFan420

Good Luck! The game will ALWAYS be FREE to download and play on Google Play Store or iTunes and available in 177 countries! NFL football will be the first game, 2017 will launch Soccer, NBA, MLB, NHL, Rugby, Cricket, NASCAR, MMA and more!

Watching Sports will never be the same, ignite your passion with FireFan!

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think you know football?! Test your wits and knowledge of the game with this brand new app that will be launched in a couple of weeks. This game is created by Mark Mongie (yeah, the guy who was responsible for NFL Madden Football when he was the Creative Director at EA Sports, among many other award winning games), and this game will be adjunct to Fantasy football. It will be the first of its kind and will be a LIVE interactive game you play WHILE watching your favorite team every Sunday. Play by yourself, or with a group of football buddies, or in a company network game with pro athletes and celebrities!

Good Luck! The game will ALWAYS be FREE to download and play on Google Play Store or iTunes and available in 177 countries! NFL football will be the first game, 2017 will launch Soccer, NBA, MLB, NHL, Rugby, Cricket, NASCAR, MMA and more!

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im thinking of buying Madden 16 for my 360, but i cant unless im sure it will have legendary players and teams.

remember back in the early 2000s when most madden games had legendary teams(the ones with no names on the back of their jerseys)? lately some maddens(from the past 5 years or so including madden 25) had legendary players included. i think the last madden(which was madden 15) didnt have legendary players. but im hoping this one will.

speaking of Madden 25: i may wind up buying it if madden 16 doesnt have the legendary players. anyways does Madden 25 have the legendary teams(other than the canton greats), any way i can unlock them.

also i have madden 13(but for the wii) which i think was boring cause i had a hard time finding a way to unlock the canton greats.

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 16 will have legendary players and such but its for the Madden Ultimate Team thing where you have to buy "packs" to unlock players (which in itself is a scam so many people fall for).

Cynsphins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3