• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luscious Brown is back. Be scared BAMA.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

LSU fullback J.C. Copeland learned a hard lesson a few weeks ago — wash the soap off your feet and hands before exiting the shower.

Copeland, who missed games against Ole Miss and Furman, slipped on a soapy foot and suffered a concussion two days before the Oct. 19 loss in Oxford, Miss.

Walking out of the bathroom, Copeland tried to catch himself with his hand.

Problem is, his hand was soap-filled too, he said.

“I was walking and I was turning the corner and I slipped and my hand slipped while I was falling, tried to catch myself and I hit the side of my head,” Copeland said Monday in his first public comments about the incident. “That’s all I remember after that. Five to 10 minutes was like a blank, and I didn’t know what happened.”

Copeland went full-contact at practice Monday and said he’s 100 percent healthy ahead of Saturday’s game between No. 10 LSU (7-2, 4-3 SEC) and No. 1 Alabama (8-0, 5-0).

A 6-foot-2, 272-pound Georgia native, Copeland’s return boosts LSU’s power run game against a Tide defense bent on stopping the run.

Alabama ranks seventh in the country, allowing just 101 yards a game on the ground.

After slipping, Copeland said he was “dazed” for the next few minutes. At one point, he called himself by another name, “Luscious Brown.”

“Don’t know where that came from,” he said.

Copeland has been cleared to play, despite some brief headaches last week. He can drive now, too, though he might have to turn his “music down a little bit,” he said.

The three weeks off has Saturday’s game feeling like a season opener.

“Me personally, it’s a different feeling. I’m ready to come back, and it just happened to be this game,” he said. “I feel the same as going to play the first game of the season.”

LSU fullback J.C. Copeland ready to go after mishap | Sports | The Advocate ? Baton Rouge, LA

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that should be his new name imo...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna need him and all the help you can get, and it still wont be enough:hope:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like he is suffering from a pretty bad concussion. Bad decision to play no matter what. You have to worry about your health first. He is a great player though and I remember that beastly run (maybe it was a catch) last year.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never fear a person named Lucious, I bet he's fabulous!