• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lundqvist's White Gloves.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am having a hard time finding a reason why Lundqvist wears white gloves under his normal goalie gloves. There are a few funny assumptions but the most common would be sweat control or for a better fit. One guy said it may be a European thing, like wearing a sock on your hand.

An image search of "Why does Henrik Lunqvist wear white gloves" revealed some funny pics.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3fsQ3st8w...Y/8qUXNOoq2mE/s400/lundqvist_rubber-glove.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest that no one clicks on that link. Trust me, you don't want to see that picture.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously, does anyone know why he wears white butler gloves during each game?

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea why, but I have three guesses:

- sweat control
- perhaps a skin condition
- doesn't like the feel of the gloves on his hands (me for example, I always have to wear a plain white T-shirt under all my shirts, whether they be casual T-shirts and shorts or ties and dress shirts for work so I always have 2 on. Don't like the feel of one shirt on my chest)

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea why, but I have three guesses:

- sweat control
- perhaps a skin condition
- doesn't like the feel of the gloves on his hands (me for example, I always have to wear a plain white T-shirt under all my shirts, whether they be casual T-shirts and shorts or ties and dress shirts for work so I always have 2 on. Don't like the feel of one shirt on my chest)

Maybe just the sports classic........................superstition