• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Los Angeles Clippers - Utah Jazz Game Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting now.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Paul and Jordan not playing, I lost interest in this game. I wanted to use this as a possible playoffs preview, or indicator. I wanted the Jazz to go against a realistic playoffs lineup.

Now, it's nothing.

Even with the Clippers leading 16-8, the play from this game just doesn't matter.

There's going to be more important games in a week, where the actual test begins.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jinglin' Joe.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worked tonight but followed with game cast. All I can say is we have a soft core. Truly a disheartening weak loss

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems we lose games where we take more than 30 3-point shots or Mack gets three or fewer assists. Those are my keys of the game. ;)

I love when Rodney is hot, but I sometimes wish he would stop shooting if he's not. I know you're supposed to shoot through your struggles and always believe your next shot's going in. I still would rather have someone else shoot the ball if he's shooting 5 for 19. If you're 2 for 9, we don't need another three to get to 2-10.

Then again, Crawford was cold from the third-quarter to the last shot and he still shot the last shot and made it. We had a two-for-one and didn't use it. We had a foul to give on the last possession and didn't use it. I only heard those last two plays on the radio driving home. So there probably was a lot more to complain about, but those are big issues on the last minute. We have lost 26 games by five points or fewer. I imagine it's common to have a lot, but that seems like a lot.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas game on Monday is the biggest game for the rest of the regular season.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jazz when they played the kings twice in a row, had a chance to flip in the standings if they won one or two of those games. They failed. They had that opportunity against Minnesota and did so. They have that opportunity tonight against the Clippers.

The Clippers are coming back after a close road game last night. The good news is they have Paul George back in the lineup, so the Jazz have a higher chance of winning, though they can lose to anyone. The bad news is that the Clippers lost last night and so they may have gotten that out of the system. whenever you lose, you have chance to fix something. More often in football and basketball due to the number of games and how soon you play, but sometimes losses motivate. I don’t think it’ll be a big deal because they lost to an OK team or a good team yesterday. I forgot.