• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lol @ BAMA

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was going to just sneak over the cross bar.

It was surreal to watch that unfold

You should try it from an Alabama fans eyes, it was like slow motion watching a train wreck happen.

Life moves on, its another sunny day and NFL football to watch. BCS bowl here we come.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should try it from an Alabama fans eyes, it was like slow motion watching a train wreck happen.

Life moves on, its another sunny day and NFL football to watch. BCS bowl here we come.

I was already pretty buzzed when it happened, expecting Bama would find a way to lose - they just seemed that kind of team last night.

My wife took it harder, demanding a replay. She claimed she saw the return man step out of bounds.

In an attempt to put a positive spin on it, told her that at least now UNA would remain the only team from Alabama to win three consecutive national championships. That didn't improve her mood.

My uncle was with us, and he's an Auburn grad. So at least somebody in the house was happy. Of course he left for home shortly thereafter.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, drunk fans of any team are funny to watch, we all get it.

Still standing here today yelling Roll Tide. 11-1 and winners of 3 of the last 4 titles.

And the road to the West goes through the state of Alabama.

When I started reading this thread I thought the same thing, "How can I laugh at a program that has won 3 of 4 national championships and who won 11 games this season before falling to their 1 loss rival?" The answer is I can't. But that last statement I just can't wrap my head around. You're proud that the road to the SEC championship has gone through your biggest rival basically 2 weeks in a row? With how Michigan has played this season I've kept my sanity knowing that even if OSU went undefeated they would be kept out of the title game. Now here we are, last weekend of the season, and OSU is win and get in and I can't express in words how much even the possibility of them getting this title shot disgusts me. I just can't understand how your OK with Auburn's opportunity.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was already pretty buzzed when it happened, expecting Bama would find a way to lose - they just seemed that kind of team last night.

My wife took it harder, demanding a replay. She claimed she saw the return man step out of bounds.

In an attempt to put a positive spin on it, told her that at least now UNA would remain the only team from Alabama to win three consecutive national championships. That didn't improve her mood.

My uncle was with us, and he's an Auburn grad. So at least somebody in the house was happy. Of course he left for home shortly thereafter.

I pushed my guys to finish the contract job through the night on Thursday and Friday, we only had a bit of work left yesterday to finish, so i watch the game. I got home at 1 and was ready for the game. By halftime i had a sense it was not going to be a good day since Saban didnt seem to be very decisive on his decisions and the team looked confused at times on what play to run.

When it went down to the wire i got my hopes up again, but I still told the guys I was watching with it didnt look good. Shit happens and it did in that case as well. Life moves on, but that one will be hard to swallow for a while. Still seems like a bad dream.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game. Maybe the wildest ending I can remember. Bet Saban and company really wish the refs hadn't given them that extra second now.

Congrats Auburn.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I started reading this thread I thought the same thing, "How can I laugh at a program that has won 3 of 4 national championships and who won 11 games this season before falling to their 1 loss rival?" The answer is I can't. But that last statement I just can't wrap my head around. You're proud that the road to the SEC championship has gone through your biggest rival basically 2 weeks in a row? With how Michigan has played this season I've kept my sanity knowing that even if OSU went undefeated they would be kept out of the title game. Now here we are, last weekend of the season, and OSU is win and get in and I can't express in words how much even the possibility of them getting this title shot disgusts me. I just can't understand how your OK with Auburn's opportunity.

No, you missed the point, it was for the LSU and aTm fans to read and feel deep in their bones. Seems like its been bama or Auburn for the most part of the last few years aside from LSU in 2011(which a kicker blew for us then too) I was really just taking a dig at LSU in this case.

Rest easy, I think MSU and that defense will slow tOSU enough to pull this game out. They dont look very good on defense and the offense can be slowed if you play good defense, which MSU does. I think they can win and will be their biggest fan when the two teams play. Dont want to see another lackluster performance by the buckeyes in a bowl game, especially that one.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how one of them blamed McCarron as if he had anything to do with the call to go for a FG. Maybe try blaming Saban if you wanna blame anyone for that call.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you missed the point, it was for the LSU and aTm fans to read and feel deep in their bones. Seems like its been bama or Auburn for the most part of the last few years aside from LSU in 2011(which a kicker blew for us then too) I was really just taking a dig at LSU in this case.

Rest easy, I think MSU and that defense will slow tOSU enough to pull this game out. They dont look very good on defense and the offense can be slowed if you play good defense, which MSU does. I think they can win and will be their biggest fan when the two teams play. Dont want to see another lackluster performance by the buckeyes in a bowl game, especially that one.
I agree MSU can slow tOSU but saying you dont want to see another lackluster performance by the Buckeyes. They have lost 3 BCS games, 2 to the NC and one to TX who went to the NC the next year. I would rather those losses than losses to teams like Utah in the BCS.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No laughing at BAMA from me. I bet you guys would shut them out in a rematch. :laugh3:

It was a great game and a memorable Iron Bowl.

I would have preferred your loss to come in the BCS title game vs FSU or at least the ccg but it wasn't meant to be. I like champions to be dethroned in title fights in every sport.

Grats to Auburn for the win.

Grats to BAMA for going to another BCS bowl. :suds:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree MSU can slow tOSU but saying you dont want to see another lackluster performance by the Buckeyes. They have lost 3 BCS games, 2 to the NC and one to TX who went to the NC the next year. I would rather those losses than losses to teams like Utah in the BCS.

And you notice that hasnt been repeated, just ask MSU if they thought Bama felt the 2010 game was a consolation prize.

It was my opinion and its how i feel. I cant see tOSU sticking with FSU, especially since Michigan made your defense look "special" yesterday.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No laughing at BAMA from me. I bet you guys would shut them out in a rematch. :laugh3:

It was a great game and a memorable Iron Bowl.

I would have preferred your loss to come in the BCS title game vs FSU or at least the ccg but it wasn't meant to be. I like champions to be dethroned in title fights in every sport.

Grats to Auburn for the win.

Grats to BAMA for going to another BCS bowl. :suds:

And that was a real possibility since they are geared to beat Bama, thats how Fisher built that team and its no surprise they are as good as they are. I am almost relieved we lost in a way, keeps us from getting on that biggest stage and losing and the let down ruin the beginning of a new year:gaah::bullshit:

I would still like to be playing in the title game, but thats long gone now.:bawling:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you notice that hasnt been repeated, just ask MSU if they thought Bama felt the 2010 game was a consolation prize.

It was my opinion and its how i feel. I cant see tOSU sticking with FSU, especially since Michigan made your defense look "special" yesterday.
Its funny how in those rivalry games the underdog seems to play up to the favorite, isnt it?

What Bama did vs. MSU means nothing to me.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that was a real possibility since they are geared to beat Bama, thats how Fisher built that team and its no surprise they are as good as they are. I am almost relieved we lost in a way, keeps us from getting on that biggest stage and losing and the let down ruin the beginning of a new year

Had similar thoughts. Actually feel a little bad for whichever team faces FSU in the NC game.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had similar thoughts. Actually feel a little bad for whichever team faces FSU in the NC game.
Its sounds like you were scared to play FSU. I find that very amusing.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how in those rivalry games the underdog seems to play up to the favorite, isnt it?

What Bama did vs. MSU means nothing to me.

We knew Auburn was good, but I personally thought you guys would handle Michigan easily. Just my thoughts though.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't speak for the team itself, but I personally had little confidence that Bama could beat FSU.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are built alot like Bama and you have to admit that QB is pretty damn good. That is the one team we actually would be matched up with that could beat us as much as we beat them. Very well coached, very good executing, very good on all sides of the ball. Hard to beat a team like that and we see that team most years in the mirror when we are in front of it.

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If anything you should be thanking LSU. We did what your team couldnt we beat your rival and most likely kept them out of the national title game. Something Bama couldnt do.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To have such a painful loss to remind you guys how a lose feels like. Ouch, I'm just pissed it wasn't LSU whipping dat ass.