• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions vs Panther Game Thread

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty fucking game. Drops. Fumbles. Penalties. Missed FGs. Yuck. They shit the bed this week. We better rebound hard against GB.

I hope we can bounce back next week, I got tickets to that one and the Bills.

Unfortunately the last 3 games I have gone to are the Giants game last year, the Colts game the year before, the Niners game the year before that. All three losses in the final minute or OT.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can bounce back next week, I got tickets to that one and the Bills.

Unfortunately the last 3 games I have gone to are the Giants game last year, the Colts game the year before, the Niners game the year before that. All three losses in the final minute or OT.

I think the Lions can manage a W over the Bills. And you can be there live to see it.:nod:

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty fucking game. Drops. Fumbles. Penalties. Missed FGs. Yuck. They shit the bed this week. We better rebound hard against GB.

This

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase said:
Freese has to go. What vets are out there?

Big_Blue_72 said:
PK Georgio Tavecchio
PK Jay Feely
PK Rob Bironas
PK Garrett Hartley

broncosmitty said:
Those all look like upgraded to me.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Nate Freese missed two more field goals against the Carolina Panthers. What should the Lions do with the rookie kicker?
Well, they drafted him for a reason, even though Giorgio Tavecchio had a better training camp, so the Lions probably aren’t ready to cut Freese yet. But they do need to bring some veterans in, get their ready list in order, light a fire under Freese and be prepared to move quickly if his struggles continue. Freese made two short kicks (27 and 28 yards) in Week 1 and, frankly, looked timid on his first kick, a 43-yarder that he pushed wide left. Against the Panthers today, he missed two 40-plus yarders in the first half, putting the Lions in a hole against a good defense. This is a team that expects to contend for the playoffs, and it can’t afford to give away scoring chances. If it’s not Tavecchio, Michigan alumnus Jay Feely and Rob Bironas are among the veterans who are a phone call away.

Three Detroit Lions questions with Dave Birkett: Injuries just start of problems | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

article above posted 7:14 pm EST by Freep writer Dave Birkett

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching? Hope thats sarcasm

Yup offense moved the ball in first half. BUT THEY SCORED 7 POINTS!!! Thats not playing pretty well. I guess we just disagree what playing pretty well is. This isnt pee wee leagues

I think the problem with some of you guys is you expected us to win. I didn't. So when I'm seeing us moving the ball at will, and our defense holding tough for most of the game, I was satisfied. Win the turnover battle and we win that game.