• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions vs. Cardinals Game Day Thread

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penalties killed us. Willy Young, Idonije, Bently all with costly penalties. Young and Bently's was amateurish. Idonije also wiffed on a block on the FG that blocked. He needs to go. Bently as well. He is terrible. Young should be a situational guy only and not in late in the game in critical situations.

Play calling the second half horrible. As much as I like the new offense, this games play calls were just plain bad.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There has been quite a bit of cranial emptiness for a few years in both the head coach and the QB. Anywhere you read the reports on Arizona's defense, the word is that they will get picked apart badly all season long; easy pickings in the orchard. But, why wasn't that the case today? in a word; "braindead".

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had that game. Stafford looked good. Too many drops. Will Fairley play next week? That's the question. I'm going to the game, lets hope for the best.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Doc Evil..playoffs are a stretch for this team. I`d say 6 wins would be a moral victory based upon what I`ve seen.

Dont ever agree with me on anything ever again unless its you realizing I'm right when I say you look stupid fucking your foam cheesehead with a frozen bratwurst up your ass

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I would be as upset over a loss as I would today.. I actually thought the Lions could lose, but the way they lost was inexcusable.. Throwing a 2 yard pass on a 4th and 4 is like loading up the bases in baseball with 0 or 1 out and not getting a run home.. Can't FUCKING stand it!! And they threw it to fucking Burleson, not CJ who could have possibly gotten yards after contact.. A TERRIBLE CALL!!

packerbackernva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc, please try not to be a sore loser. Surely Lions fans must be used to this by now.

superdave2773

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favrepacker why not troll somebodies team that is an actual threat? let us lions fan suffer in solitude you douchebag!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packerbacker, I've PM'd you. Please stop trolling team boards, that is one of our rules we don't bend.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Packers Trolls are out. :lame::bullshit:

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell was wide open on the play too.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc, please try not to be a sore loser. Surely Lions fans must be used to this by now.

This coming from a Brewers and Bucks fan......comical......I still believe you guys are 1-1 lmao.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Smitty, it's about time you take down the "two thumbs up" That guy doesn't have a clue unless he's sucking Linehans dick.

Ohhh Goodie,.......... it's that time of year........ when alllll you guys choose to overlook the shitty play of (insert random scrub) and blindly blame the coaches. Awesome!!!! I love this part of Lions fans. Blame the guy with three drops in three drives? Nah.... It must be the head coach that didn't work with him personally on CATCHING THE FUCKING FOOTBALL!!!!!! David Akers can eat a dick by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh Goodie,.......... it's that time of year........ when alllll you guys choose to overlook the shitty play of (insert random scrub) and blindly blame the coaches. Awesome!!!! I love this part of Lions fans. Blame the guy with three drops in three drives? Nah.... It must be the head coach that didn't work with him personally on CATCHING THE FUCKING FOOTBALL!!!!!! David Akers can eat a dick by the way.

Well I can say Willie Young sucks and is a total ass clown for that penalty.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packerbackernva will not be back on your board.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh Goodie,.......... it's that time of year........ when alllll you guys choose to overlook the shitty play of (insert random scrub) and blindly blame the coaches. Awesome!!!! I love this part of Lions fans. Blame the guy with three drops in three drives? Nah.... It's must be the head coach that didn't work with him personally on CATCHING THE FUCKING FOOTBALL!!!!!! David Akers can eat a dick by the way.[/QUOTE

Akers sucks balls! He's the only guy I talked about all game, and guess what, Jimmy Schwartz has some say so whether he is on the team.....So yes I think Jimmy Schwartz has some blame, culpabilty deciscion making process in this.

Why do the Tigers and Lions have so much talent but coaches and managers suck? I still didn't see Roary and that pisses me off!!!!!! He's a difference maker!

Matty is still a Pimp. Pettirgrew still sucks nothing new to see here.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Regardless, that coach hasn't instilled true discipline yet.. Just a bunch of dumbass penalties.. We could blame Willie Young all we want, but when half the team seems to be at fault here, the top has to be accountable in some way.. That's just the way it is..

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cant blame Akers for the block though. Idonije let his man in clean. Linehan has to take some of the blame. Several times plays were called on 3rd down that no chance of getting a first.