• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lil' help?

Flex #2 today

• Stevenson

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Harris

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Hunt

• Freeman

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Agholor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foreman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Figure it out yerself

• Total voters

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do this often, especially for a league some of y'all are in as well...but....

Second flex spot today, 1/2 ppr..who would you start?

R. Stevenson vs Tenn.
D. Harris vs Tenn
D. Foreman @ NE
K. Hunt (fresh off IR) @ Balt
D. Freeman V CLEV.
N. Agholor @NE

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and if CPAT is out, 2 of these dudes will be playing will be playing

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do this often, especially for a league some of y'all are in as well...but....

R. Stevenson vs Tenn.
D. Harris vs Tenn
D. Foreman @ NE
D. Freeman V CLEV.
N. Agholor @NE
good luck with this mess but if stevenson is out go with harris:suds:

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do u trust ian

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport report D'Onta Foreman will get "the bulk of the carries" in the Titans' Week 12 game against the Patriots.​

Foreman was out-carried by Adrian Peterson last week but the Titans moved on from Peterson after just three games. With Jeremy McNichols out, Foreman is only competing with Dontrell Hilliard for touches now. Rapsheet sees Foreman earning most of the carries despite Hilliard getting two more totes than him last week. Foreman is a risky RB3 play versus New England this week.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Rhamondre Stevenson (knee, questionable) is expected to play in Week 12 against the Titans.​

Stevenson was held out of practice on Wednesday after being listed with a knee issue but he was upgraded to limited sessions on the following two days. He should play without any limitations this week. He will split New England backfield with Damien Harris but both backs should get plenty of opportunities as touchdown favorites at home. Stevenson can be trusted for FLEX-worthy numbers versus Tennessee.
    SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    Nov 28, 2021, 8:34 AM ET

• DAMIEN HARRISRB, NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    dh

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Damien Harris (neck, questionable) is expected to play in Week 12 against the Titans.​

Harris got in a full week of limited practices after popping up on the injury report with a new neck injury on Wednesday. He should continue splitting the backfield with Rhamondre Stevenson this week. Harris was out-carried by Stevenson 12-10 last week but both backs should be able to get there against the Titans. Vegas has the Patriots as touchdown favorites at home this week, keeping Harris in line for FLEX value.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do u trust ian

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport report D'Onta Foreman will get "the bulk of the carries" in the Titans' Week 12 game against the Patriots.​

Foreman was out-carried by Adrian Peterson last week but the Titans moved on from Peterson after just three games. With Jeremy McNichols out, Foreman is only competing with Dontrell Hilliard for touches now. Rapsheet sees Foreman earning most of the carries despite Hilliard getting two more totes than him last week. Foreman is a risky RB3 play versus New England this week.
Trust and agree...doesn't mean those carries will outproduce anyone else though. A possible 20-50 isn't exactly inspiring unless the other options are just as uninspiring. If I didn't think he'd get the bulk, he wouldn't even be an option.

And yes, Harris expected to go...so is Stevenson

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all tenn's wr are gone, and rbs' foreman gets the totes, hillard also gets totes, hillard in ppr plays.............

man i pray one of the NE backs don't play, and play the other.........if they both play......

being ppr I dunno

I flip a coin on the NE backs. Im not reading a ton into the workload from last game, IIRC harris was a little more banged up than stevenson.

Man I dont trust hoodie. the only constant this year in that backfield is harris. I wanna say stevenson, but I wanna say harris. Sorry.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

R. Stevenson vs Tenn.
D. Harris vs Tenn
D. Foreman @ NE
D. Freeman V CLEV.
N. Agholor @NE
No to Foreman, no to Freeman, no to Agholor. I hate using someone fresh off the IR so no to Hunt. Harris with a neck injury? That's a real drawback for a RB. So Stevenson, but you likely could of guess that would be my answer. LOL

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No to Foreman, no to Freeman, no to Agholor. I hate using someone fresh off the IR so no to Hunt. Harris with a neck injury? That's a real drawback for a RB. So Stevenson, but you likely could of guess that would be my answer. LOL
isnt stevenson a knee? Thats just as bad as a neck for a rb. my gut wants to say stevenson on the ppr, but that backfield is getting messy.

ESPN analysts actually both said harris over stevenson. So thats almost a stevenson lock.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough but agree - if CPatt is out then both NE guys. ....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray?? Lol

Not extremely enthused about his prospects either, but at least he's got a Lil more going for him than some of my other options
still feel they feed him. They've funneled the offense through him, which is wild to say.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

R. Stevenson vs Tenn.
D. Harris vs Tenn
D. Foreman @ NE
D. Freeman V CLEV.
N. Agholor @NE
If CPat does play it's gotta be one of the NE guise................I'd go Stephenson..................

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ebron is out...it's making me consider Freiermuth over Mike Williams (PPR). Am I a loon?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ebron is out...it's making me consider Freiermuth over Mike Williams (PPR). Am I a loon?
I'd say the only thing that matters is which of the two is more likely to score a TD, neither are going to rack up receptions.

I would say Williams..but...yeah