• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lightning's top prospects according to HF

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 10...
#1 Jonathan Drouin
#2 Andrey Vasilevskiy
#3 Nikita Kucherov
#4 Vladislav Namestnikov
#5 Slater Koekkoek
#6 Adam Erne
#7 Cedric Paquette
#8 Andrej Sustr
#9 Dmitry Korobov
#10 Henri Ikonen

Do you guys agree with the top 10? Other than Drouin, Kucherov, and possibly Sustr, do you see any of the prospects making an impact on the Lightning's upcoming season?

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The three you mentioned should make the team. I was really dismayed when they scratched Kucherov and replaced him with Paquette in the playoffs after all Kuch did score the first goal against the Habs. I was surprised to see Kuch is only 171 lbs the lightest guy on the team, he plays much bigger than he is. Cooper probably thought he needed more size to go up against the Habs . If Nabokov doesn't cut it. I see Vasilevskii coming up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they would settle on Vasilevskiy's name , when he signed they said his name ended with two ii's now they spell it every which way.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vladdy could make a impact next season if we get a injury

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vladdy could make a impact next season if we get a injury
Namestnikov ? I wonder if he's good enough ? Wasn't he Stevie Y's first pick ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always got the feeling he picked Vladdy as a favor to an old friend.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to put their positions...

#1 Jonathan Drouin - LW
#2 Andrey Vasilevskiy - G
#3 Nikita Kucherov - RW
#4 Vladislav Namestnikov - C
#5 Slater Koekkoek - D
#6 Adam Erne - RW
#7 Cedric Paquette - C
#8 Andrej Sustr - D
#9 Dmitry Korobov - D
#10 Henri Ikonen - LW

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- I think Drouin and Kucherov make the team, I personally wouldn't be surprised if both get roles in the Lightning's top.

- Vasilevskiy will split then net with Gudlevskis in Syracuse. Could be in Tampa next year depending on how quickly he develops.

- Vladdy will Center Syracuse's first line, I was impressed with his short stint in Tampa last year, think he's a year away to be honest.

- For Koekkoek it will be his first year pro, needs to stay healthy, will play in the top 4 down in Syracuse.

- Erne will be back in the Q, like to see him get 30 Goals something he has yet to do, do like his power forward game.

- Paquette, will probably be in Syracuse as their # 2 Center, like his game a lot, could be on the Lightning's roster when all said and done.

- Sustr will be in Syracuse, needs more games/minutes and therefore needs to stay healthy, will be probably be their workhorse pairing with J.P Cote. Sustr like Paquette will probably end up on the Lightning's roster.

- Korobov no longer plays for us, signed for a European team.

- Ikonen will turn pro and be in Syracuse next year, probably in their top 9. I was impressed with him at the Lightning rookie camp, his game is very similar to Sean Bergenheim's.

Not sure why Anthony DeAngelo doesn't make this list to be honest, I'm also surprised Gudlevskis didn't make it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- I think Drouin and Kucherov make the team, I personally wouldn't be surprised if both get roles in the Lightning's top.

- Vasilevskiy will split then net with Gudlevskis in Syracuse. Could be in Tampa next year depending on how quickly he develops.

- Vladdy will Center Syracuse's first line, I was impressed with his short stint in Tampa last year, think he's a year away to be honest.

- For Koekkoek it will be his first year pro, needs to stay healthy, will play in the top 4 down in Syracuse.

- Erne will be back in the Q, like to see him get 30 Goals something he has yet to do, do like his power forward game.

- Paquette, will probably be in Syracuse as their # 2 Center, like his game a lot, could be on the Lightning's roster when all said and done.

- Sustr will be in Syracuse, needs more games/minutes and therefore needs to stay healthy, will be probably be their workhorse pairing with J.P Cote. Sustr like Paquette will probably end up on the Lightning's roster.

- Korobov no longer plays for us, signed for a European team.

- Ikonen will turn pro and be in Syracuse next year, probably in their top 9. I was impressed with him at the Lightning rookie camp, his game is very similar to Sean Bergenheim's.

Not sure why Anthony DeAngelo doesn't make this list to be honest, I'm also surprised Gudlevskis didn't make it.

Nice response Danny :suds: